Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2005, 07:23 PM

Default 11/18 NBA

2 units on Charlotte +14.5 at Indiana

Charlotte's largest margin of defeat this year has been 10, while Indiana's largest margin of victory has been 12. Value, anyone?

Also, Charlotte just drubbed Indiana 122-90 in Charlotte two nights ago...I understand Indiana may be chapped and there is a revenge factor, but given these circumstances I think Charlotte is the correct side here, and the ML has a ton of value if you can find it.

1 unit on New Orleans -5 vs. Atlanta.

This line is down from -8, apparently on the logic that the Hornets shouldn't be giving 8 to anyone, but if ever there was a time this is it...I like the Hornets to cover against the winless Hawks, who will be playing on back-to-back nights and their 3rd game in 4 days, the last game of Atlanta's 3-game road trip. The Hawks should be sufficiently worn out by the Mavs and Spurs. Textbook "We've-got-a-plane-to-catch"-game scenario.

1 unit on Seattle -3 vs. Chicago, might even go 2 units.

Seattle has been playing much better, winning 2 of the 3 on the road, since inserting Nick Collison into the starting lineup at power forward, and they should be glad to be back at Key Arena after a 6-game road trip. Not to mention the Bulls are 1-40 (seriously, no joke) the past few years on their annual circus road trip.

Edited: Reconsidered and decided to make Seattle -3 a 4-unit play (my biggest), due to the factors I listed here.
Old 11-18-2005, 07:37 PM

Default Re: 11/18 NBA

Adding another unit on New Orleans -5...they've dropped 4 straight and play their next two on the road after tonight...this is a critical and very winnable game for the Hornets.
Old 11-19-2005, 01:49 AM

Default Re: 11/18 NBA

2-1 +3.8 units on the night.

And only a bizarre Atlanta comeback from a 22-point deficit entering the 4th for a backdoor cover kept me from a 3-0 +6 unit night!!! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]