FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2005, 02:40 AM

Default I think I got shafted by my Eurobet Affiliate *DELETED*

Post deleted by gh9801
Old 10-27-2005, 02:54 AM

Default Re: I think I got shafted by my Eurobet Affiliate

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
So what happened when you asked your affiliate about this? What do you see when you log in to your xxxxx.net account?

You did do these things didn't you?
Old 10-27-2005, 02:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
So what happened when you asked your affiliate about this? What do you see when you log in to your xxxx.net account?

[/ QUOTE ]

To the OP: Please let us know if you did these things. If not it is not fair to the affiliate.

craig
Old 10-27-2005, 03:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
So what happened when you asked your affiliate about this? What do you see when you log in to your xxxxx.net account?

[/ QUOTE ]

To the OP: Please let us know if you did these things. If not it is not fair to the affiliate.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

When I checked my payments on the XX.net website it did not record my latest payment.

As for contacting my affiliate, I emailed him twice in the past month or two about rakeback on party and other miscellaneous questions and I received no responses - uncharacteristic, because before the split his email responses were very prompt, always within a day.

I'm just confused what this $100 is. Perhaps my affiliate does intend to pay me, but then, wtf is this $100?
Old 10-27-2005, 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

When I checked my payments on the XX.net website it did not record my latest payment.

As for contacting my affiliate, I emailed him twice in the past month or two about rakeback on party and other miscellaneous questions and I received no responses - uncharacteristic, because before the split his email responses were very prompt, always within a day.

I'm just confused what this $100 is. Perhaps my affiliate does intend to pay me, but then, wtf is this $100?

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you email or call Eurobet and ask them where the $100 came from? They will tell you who sent the money to you.

craig
Old 10-27-2005, 03:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
So what happened when you asked your affiliate about this? What do you see when you log in to your xx.net account?

[/ QUOTE ]

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

When I checked my payments on the xx.net website it did not record my latest payment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you email or call Eurobet and ask them where the $100 came from? They will tell you who sent the money to you.

craig

[/ QUOTE ]

This was a rash, stupid post, by me. The $100 is from 2 referrals.
Old 10-27-2005, 02:59 AM

This is a massive affiliate you are talking about. I am sure nothing is wrong, contact them if it is late. The affiliate I go through has not gotten me my Eurobet either this period but I do not think it is due yet. We do not have the same affiliate but I can only assume all get paid at the same time.