Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2005, 04:29 PM

Default Blind check

Watching hellmuth this year, what the hell is the deal with blind checking every single flop? I understand blind checking hands like 67s or small pairs, but he is blind checking everything. I assume that hes making the play because he can read people so well and he wants to give his opponents a chance to make a big mistake with their cards. blind checking AJs? blind checking J10u? someone enlighten me please, or point me to another post that discusses this in depth. I did a quick search but found nothin.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:33 PM

Default Re: Blind check

You saw like 5 hands he played and think he played the whole tournament this way????
Old 10-25-2005, 05:20 PM

Default Re: Blind check

Well, he didn't have a very long main event [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I'd suggest checking the WPT forum. Its like the National Enquirer for poker. I'm sure they have more insight than we do on why Phil does what he does. Cuz that's just what this is. Phil being Phil.

There's no "check blind" button on Party or Stars, anyway [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] You could always just type "i check blind yo," as you check the flop...