Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2005, 07:43 PM

Default Gamblin\' with presto?

I dont have the HH so....

There are two tables left of 322 and we currently playing 6 at a table. 10$ tournament.

Anywoo, the blinds are 2K-4K and some guy who plays 50% of his hands limps UTG and I make it 16,000 total next to act with 55. I have been playing pretty agrresive but I have been showing down good hands, but I had the feeling people where getting sick of my aggresion. It folds around to the SB who goes all-in for 31K more, UTG guy folds and it is on me. I will only have 11.5K left if I call and lose. Call or fold?

Some history on the SB. He recently doubled up when he pushed from the SB with JT after the same UTG raised to 10K and the SB went all-in for only 11K more or something. So I felt like his range of hands was a little wider then most. I didnt get the feeling he was totally out of line, just maybe a little more wild than your regular tournament player. Pushing w/ JT when you know you will be called seems really out of line but I am pretty sure the one reason why he did it was because of a previous hand the three of us played where I had botom set, SB guy had top set, and UTG guy had an OESFD and hit to win a monster.