Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2005, 03:24 PM

Default How to use MTH???---HELP!!!!

Hi, this question might be asked/answered already, but I could not find it. How do you guys use MTH effectively? I downloaded and played around just for a day (500hands). Basically, I just couldn't get hang of it. I 4-table right now (I tried MTH w/ 4-table too), and I am hoping I can increase that number to 8 or 12. That increase my overall profit and rakeback. I know many people love this program and I do want to be able to use this program- I really do!. I couldn't find any manual/instruction/FAQ. Does someone has any tip for MTH newbie??? I would love to be able to multitable for 8 or 12.
Old 10-05-2005, 02:40 AM

Default Re: How to use MTH???---HELP!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Hi, this question might be asked/answered already, but I could not find it. How do you guys use MTH effectively? I downloaded and played around just for a day (500hands). Basically, I just couldn't get hang of it. I 4-table right now (I tried MTH w/ 4-table too), and I am hoping I can increase that number to 8 or 12. That increase my overall profit and rakeback. I know many people love this program and I do want to be able to use this program- I really do!. I couldn't find any manual/instruction/FAQ. Does someone has any tip for MTH newbie??? I would love to be able to multitable for 8 or 12.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you get it to work at all? Just start it up, turn on auto arrange and let it do it's magic. You might want to check out the MTH V2 thread though. V1 had it's bugs, V2 has (is going to) fix a lot of them. V2 though is still a beta, so i can't really say it's perfect.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:49 AM

Thanks OrcaDK !!! I was using ver1 and by somehow "autoarrange" feature didn't work. I had it select, but it didn't make difference when it was selected or not. I downloaded again and now it works. Thanks so much, it that feature makes so much difference. I will try Ver2 soon I think. Thnaks for great software! Anyway to make donation? This software is worth $$$.
Old 10-05-2005, 11:05 AM

Glad you got it working [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'll be accepting donations when v2 is more more or less ready for release, i really don't like the thought of taking money for incomplete software, free or not [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-06-2005, 06:11 PM

LINK?????????
Old 10-07-2005, 12:15 PM

MTH is here. Go to this post to get it set up and running.