Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2005, 12:00 AM

Default Empire Bonus

Don't know if this has been posted but I just logged onto Empire and got this bonus message

TURBO RELOAD

code playsep
for 100% bonus

sept 4th -sept 6th

(link may or maynot work) it didn't work for me Empire reload

I assume normal conditions

Dink
(please excuse if this has already been posted, I searched but couldn't find anything)
Old 09-04-2005, 12:12 AM

Default Re: Empire Bonus

Here's a working link.

And here are links to two of the many threads on this. (Just a wild guess: you didn't search the bonus forum?)

One
Two
Old 09-04-2005, 08:28 PM

the problem with this bonus showing up as "elapsed" on the bonus page is still happening, at least some of the time. I emailed support and hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Many of us don't search the bonus forum because if we wanted to read BW we would just go there. I have nothing against Jek and the BW folks, in fact I have a lot of respect for their work and site. I visit the site often and recommend it highly to others.

However, I feel that bonuses rightly belong in the z00 and continue to read about and post them here. If we are going to have an entirely commercial forum, then it might as well include the "love that dare not speak it's name" concerning deals with sites. Otherwise I don't see the point.

Shauna
Old 09-04-2005, 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Many of us don't search the bonus forum because if we wanted to read BW we would just go there.

[/ QUOTE ]
This confuses me. Most posts in the bonus forum are not by BW staff - either that or they have a BIG staff. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
However, I feel that bonuses rightly belong in the z00 and continue to read about and post them here.

[/ QUOTE ]
As long as it's okay with the mods, I'm not gonna argue - although if that's going to be how it happens, maybe they should remove the bonus forum altogether.
Old 09-04-2005, 10:57 PM

Stupid Empire gave me one of those $10 for 300 hands bonus...cant do their sucky 10x playthru with that thing in front....I hate them more now
Old 09-05-2005, 04:00 AM

Agreed, it strikes me as a conflict of interest when the forum moderator is an affiliate.
Old 09-05-2005, 04:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
However, I feel that bonuses rightly belong in the z00 and continue to read about and post them here. If we are going to have an entirely commercial forum, then it might as well include the "love that dare not speak it's name" concerning deals with sites. Otherwise I don't see the point.

Shauna

[/ QUOTE ]

Hear, Hear, thats not a forum, but a paid soapbox.

ToT
Old 09-05-2005, 06:26 AM

The reason I posted here,

is that I don't go anywhere else in 2+2.

I was hoping that I was doing fellow narrow readed zooers a favour.

I too agree that one post per bonus should be posted here, except for absolute cos they have bonuses 24/7

dink
Old 09-05-2005, 08:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Shauna

[/ QUOTE ]

Hear, Hear, thats not a forum, but a paid soapbox.

ToT

[/ QUOTE ]

Check it out.

They're supporting 2+2, which provides all these wonderful forums for free, and I haven't really noticed much moderation.

--Dave.