Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2005, 11:23 AM

Default Does anyone play LIMIT SNGs?

It seems that all I'm reading is about pushing in a stack with a small edge, either busting out or doubling up and then moving on.

Anyone play limit SNGs?
Am I on planet Mars?
Old 08-31-2005, 11:26 AM

Default Re: Does anyone play LIMIT SNGs?

bump...

I'm in the same boat, just starting out and looking for books, threads, etc...
Old 08-31-2005, 11:29 AM

Mostly sadists, and knitting enthusiasts. Sorry no offense I just find it extremely tedious.
Old 08-31-2005, 11:30 AM

On the top of this forum there is a link that says "Search", go ahead and give that a click. Now we come to a new page that has a lot of empty boxes that can be filled in. First thing we are going to do is type in "Limit sng" in quotations in the Keyword search terms box. Next we are going to go to the list on the left and find the forum "One-table tournaments" to search in. Then, where it says date range, we are going to change the part that says week to year, giving us a much longer time frame to search. The last thing we are going to do is under the title date range, we are going to add a 0 to the 25, enabling us to see 250 results per page. This will make finding a thread that we are looking for much much easier. We click submit and a whole page full of results will come up. Threads such as this one and this one will help us come up with an answer we are looking for.
Old 08-31-2005, 11:35 AM

I actually used to play them exclusively, they were quite profitable... I would follow what they had at pokermafia (under free articles > Tournaments > how to beat a single table limit holdem tourney. Basically if you follow it to a "T", you will do quite well. I was profitable up to $50 tourneys. I only played 2 or 3 100's.
Closed Thread