Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2005, 03:25 PM

Default Any word of the progress David S?

how's Theory Of No Limit coming and what do you see as it's release date?
Old 08-22-2005, 03:43 PM

Default Re: Any word of the progress David S?

[ QUOTE ]
how's Theory Of No Limit coming and what do you see as it's release date?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's going fine, and I expect it to be out around December, though that isn't a firm date yet.
Old 08-22-2005, 04:12 PM

Ed I have a different question. Have you and David already completely thought out the theory of no limit and thus merely need time to complete the writing of same? If not, then how could you know you would be able to produce a definitive work by December or so?
Old 08-22-2005, 04:18 PM

Ed is omniscient.
Old 08-22-2005, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ed I have a different question. Have you and David already completely thought out the theory of no limit and thus merely need time to complete the writing of same? If not, then how could you know you would be able to produce a definitive work by December or so?

[/ QUOTE ]

Basically, ya. We know what's gonna be in it. A lot of it just needs to be written down. Given my past writing experience, I'd guess we'll be done writing around November.
Old 08-22-2005, 04:46 PM

One more question Ed. Is your fellow 2+2 author, Ray Zee, going to be allowed to proofread the work and make suggestions? Or is your and David's work going to be so complete that there would be nothing for Ray to add? This is NOT a jibe, but a serious question since I have learned so much from Ray's nl posts long before I ever started posting here myself. I will note however, that Ray on a couple of occasions has said that he is not willing to go into complete detail regarding some of his techniques since it would affect his earn, and thus might not in fact be willing even at this point to completely share information.
Old 08-22-2005, 05:16 PM

will you give us a preview sample? cant await your book [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-22-2005, 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One more question Ed. Is your fellow 2+2 author, Ray Zee, going to be allowed to proofread the work and make suggestions? Or is your and David's work going to be so complete that there would be nothing for Ray to add? This is NOT a jibe, but a serious question since I have learned so much from Ray's nl posts long before I ever started posting here myself. I will note however, that Ray on a couple of occasions has said that he is not willing to go into complete detail regarding some of his techniques since it would affect his earn, and thus might not in fact be willing even at this point to completely share information.

[/ QUOTE ]

i didn't even know Ray still played enough to where detailing his techniques would be a concern for his earn. at any rate, i love reading RZ's posts in the Mid-, High-Stakes Pot-Limit & No Limit forum [ring games] even though i'm a NL SNG player. to have him as a trifecta on the Theory Of No Limit would've been awesome.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:36 AM

Ed, is the book actually going to be called Theory of No Limit Poker?

And is it specifically going to focus on NL Hold 'em or is it going to encompass all NL games?
Old 08-23-2005, 12:42 AM

Hi Oluwafemi:

At this moment there are no plans to bring Ray into the mix. He'll just have to do his own book.

Best wishes,
Mason