Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 10:07 PM

Default More on patern mappers

Long time reader first time poster. The story is that I was talking to a guy on a major poker site the other day and he was talking about pattern mapping. He was playing all kinds of hands and even beat my A-A with J-J. After the hand he said he knew all along that he would win. He did similar things on a few other hands and then left with the money. Just something to think about.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:09 PM

Default Re: More on patern mappers

[ QUOTE ]
Moderator(s) notified In a moment you will be automatically returned to the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am the undisputed champion
Old 08-03-2005, 10:10 PM

So today I go out to get the paper and I cant seem to find it. I look all over and nothing. I just went back inside and that was the end of that.
For lunch I met a friend that I hadnt seen in a few weeks. Nothing much was new with him but the food was good.
I saw a cat in the back yard the other day and I didnt know who owned it. I looked back a few minutes later and the cat was gone. Havent seen him/her since.
Just something to think about.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:11 PM

he must have been a really good essay writer.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:13 PM

Davekatz, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So today I go out to get the paper and I cant seem to find it. I look all over and nothing. I just went back inside and that was the end of that.
For lunch I met a friend that I hadnt seen in a few weeks. Nothing much was new with him but the food was good.
I saw a cat in the back yard the other day and I didnt know who owned it. I looked back a few minutes later and the cat was gone. Havent seen him/her since.

[/ QUOTE ]

what does that have to do with anything?
Old 08-03-2005, 10:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Davekatz, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah ive seen that movie too.
Old 08-03-2005, 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what does that have to do with anything?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I'm sorry. I thought this was a thread where we were posting insignificant stories with no content that noone cares about. Was I incorrect?

BTW: Your post sucks, this thread sucks, and I think maybe you suck.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why bother?
Old 08-04-2005, 04:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Long time reader first time poster. The story is that I was talking to a guy on a major poker site the other day and he was talking about pattern mapping. He was playing all kinds of hands and even beat my A-A with J-J. After the hand he said he knew all along that he would win. He did similar things on a few other hands and then left with the money. Just something to think about.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was probably someone like me who'd type that to [censored] with your head.
Closed Thread