Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2005, 03:11 AM

Default Senior Prank

I go to a small K-12 with just over 600 students (very small school, I know). The traditional senior prank at my school has gotten out of control. In the early years of the school, students would break their way in through the roof or steal a key to the school to get in at night. However in the past 3-4 years the faculty has begun to set rules on restricting the prank. No longer do students have to force their way in. The faculty now lets the students in and watches everything they do. It’s basically gone from a prank to decorating the school. It’s hardly worth doing anymore. Now this year, the administration has talked to us about stopping the prank altogether because it “disrespects” the school. Worst part is, my class seems to agree with the administration. My grade is not very cunning or stealthy in any way. If we were to do a senior prank it would be at the last minute without preparation.

I have decided to bring back long lost tradition. Me and a group of about 6 have started our recon. work on the school. Tonight we went around the school looking for possible ways in and escape routes.

- The Security system -
+ We discovered that there are motion sensors in the hallways set with silent alarms.
+ Classrooms have no alarms
+ There are timed lights around the building that are periodic.
+ The roof has sunroofs all over the school but they are double paned --- One bubble on top and another one about
three feet down.
+ There is construction on one side of the building with open doors but they may be blocked by the time the prank comes around.
+ Possible video cameras on the outside of the building (Haven’t found any yet. This may be a rumor)
+ We have not explored everything on the roof or outside yet.

I am open for ideas on how to get in, get around the motion sensors, and what we should do for the prank.
What else do we need to look into before pulling something off? (Timing how long it takes for cops to get there etc.)

Brainstorm OOT.
Old 07-26-2005, 04:38 AM

Default Re: Senior Prank

Tranquilizer darts?
Smoke grenades?
Elaborate hand signals?
Cyanide pills?
Old 07-26-2005, 04:42 AM

While one of my friends was in highschool he and some friends left whole milk in ventilation duct for about 6 months. What it turned into they christened (odlly enough) "oot". Then they filled water baloons with it and threw them at kids during a darkened school dance.

-SmileyEH
Old 07-26-2005, 04:52 AM

our senior prank was a good one. crickets. a few boxes of female crickets and a few boxes of male crickets.

all the underclassmen thought we were lame for not doing anything (no one knew what we had done). when they came back after labor day, i heard there was one hell of a cricket infestation. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-26-2005, 04:53 AM

You need some of those Ninja smoke pellets, a pack of cigs, two balls of twine, one stick of gum, a lightbulb, 4 paperclips, old tennis shoe and a Swiss Army Knife.

All this stuff makes something really cool.

MACGYVER STYLE!
Old 07-26-2005, 08:10 AM

check this out: there is a device for smoking weed that you can get at any head shop. it is an electric pipe that blows smoke in your mouth. there is a bowl and then a fan etc... i don't remeber the exact logistics of the pipe, but they do exist. here's what we did. roll a blunt, remove the bowl and put the blunt in the tubing near the bowl. turn the device on, put it in a locker, light a candle, and position it in such a way that when it burns dow to a certain point it will light the blunt. at this point copious amounts of pot smoke will be blown throughout the hallway.
this does work, just try it at home first so you perfect the process. device costs about $30.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:16 AM

That's a watse of a perfectly good blunt.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:32 AM

That ish is messed up.

Is it cattle that can walk up stairs but cant walk down?
If you know where the motion sensors are, (and most are pretty visible in the corners of the hallways where the ceiling meets the wall), try and get some cattle upstairs.
I dont remember if it is cows or not,some farm animal anyways, you can force them upstairs, but they can't walk downstairs. The school will pretty much have to blow open a wall and lift them out with a crane.

Yea I need sleep.

In all seriousness, whatever you do, get a scanner with all your towns police and fire frequencies programmed into it, that way if it gets messy, you can probably get out unscathed by the icy hands of the law.
Old 07-26-2005, 08:59 AM

I like the old prank where you turn 7 pigs loose in the school numbered 1,2,3,5,6,7,8.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:09 AM

WTF? It's [censored] July!