Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-23-2005, 04:17 PM

Default Early Review of Belterra (Indiana) Poker Room

Having made two trips to Belterra's poker room, I've found it to be extremely nice. The room blows Grand Victoria away in my opinion in almost every facet - tables, tv's, chairs, dealers, games available, etc. Wondering what everyone else thinks..those of you that have visited a few times?
Old 07-23-2005, 06:45 PM

Default Re: Early Review of Belterra (Indiana) Poker Room

Heading down to Belterra myself on Aug. 5. What games are they spreading right now? I'm planning on doing a Friday Night/ Saturday afternoon 2-fer.
Old 07-25-2005, 08:28 PM

Default Re: Early Review of Belterra (Indiana) Poker Room

This is my favorite room in Indiana right now. Not the largest, or the highest limits...but by far the softest room in the area. Can't say I've met a bad dealer yet, (I still think the dealers in the Main Game at Trump are better though.) and the combination of IPod use and food at the table are nice. Staff running chips is also a nice touch for this area.
Limits are little low. Lots of 2-4, 3-6, and 4-8 limit action. 6-12, 10-20, and 15-30 limit availble depending on time of day. They also try to spread Omaha and Stud if people ask. The nice game right now is the 2-5 NL $400 max game. I'm up a 1000 BB in three visits and lots of the limit players from the Grand Vic are sitting in the game. Right now, it is the sweetest berry patch in the state.