Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2005, 09:34 PM

Default EVERYONE email Party

they need to find out that this is simply unacceptable. it's been going on for way way too long now. threaten to quit unless they resolve the disconnection issue immediately.

don't assume everyone else is doing it. be the squeeky wheel. get the grease.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:28 PM

Default Re: EVERYONE email Party

Well, looks like someone flopped KQJTs right before a disconnect. If I email Party about anything it's their rake.
Old 07-21-2005, 11:46 PM

E-mailing party is a total waste of time. On the off chance that you get somebody who knows how to read, they're just going to sit and laugh at you while enjoying their 30 dollar bowl of curry purchased from the rake of one hour's play from the lowest stake table on the site.
The best solution is to take your business elsewhere, there are plenty of sites that are just as fishy if you're willing to look a little, or better yet, only play when you can get bonuses from them, causing them to lose money from your play. I mean, shitty support, software that doesn't work, shut down rakeback, is this the site that deserves your thousands in rake each month?
Old 07-21-2005, 11:47 PM

What the hell are you talking about!
Old 07-22-2005, 12:16 AM

I was just about to ask if I was the only one with connection problems. I've ragged on them once and got an auto-response talking about the new hand format of July 11th. I'll nag them again, give 'em a week then close out.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:53 AM

I had no idea anyone else was having trouble, either. I thought Comcast had just been crapping out on me, as usual.
Old 07-22-2005, 07:53 AM

I've been folded twice in the last year on good hands - both boats I think. But - that happens at every site on the net - goes with the game.

Poker Stars, Bodog, Party, Crypto, UB - all of them have glitchs.
Old 07-22-2005, 08:00 AM

i complained so much a tech guy actually called me back yesterday morning. he showed me how to clear out my temp files and we removed party's software in order to reinstal it in a different place. when we reinstalled it, we placed it simply on the c drive (no subfolders). they are aware of the problem and i guess they are trying to resolve it. but when he first called me, he wasnt sure what kind of problems i was facing. emailing is a waste of time, i sent many and kept getting autoresponses. but after i called and talked to a rep (i wouldnt hang up with him until he realized what was going on) the nex day i received this tech phone call.
Old 07-22-2005, 08:06 AM

Sort of like when Circus Circus in LV had a promo going on. A guy jumped from 4 stories onto a big Pillow. Funny thing is that then never expected that when he hit all the air would SWOOSH out of the pillow and ALL the cards from surrounding tables would go flying!

Thay had to clsoe 27 tables
Old 07-22-2005, 03:51 PM

I cashed out and wrote in the comment box on the cashout screen "Disconnects have become prohibitive." I think this will do nothing. However, taking my money elsewhere and telling them exactly why seemed the best way to treat a company I have really enjoyed doing business with. Hope they fix their problems soon. -MrG