Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2005, 11:30 PM

Default The Palace, Biloxi MS

I just played in this room and though there are only 6 tables, let me be the first to report that it is NICE. Not only is it nice, but the management seems to have a commitment to No Limit, which I like. You won't find any 1-5 stud here. The smallest game is 5-10 limit. They spread a no limit game with 1-2 blinds and a 300$ max buy-in. They have a willingness to spread what the players want, as long as it isn't lower stakes than above.

The Palace is also no smoking, and is a quiet, beautiful room. They provide food like sandwiches, fresh fruit, good coffee, cheese and crackers and a bunch of other stuff that you definitely won't get anywhere else in town. As a bonus, there is a club right across the building from the room and some nice, uh, scenery wonders by now and again.

Go check it out.

I'm excited that Biloxi is finally turning into a decent poker town. With the Hard Rock opening soon, the Grand expanding, and this new room opening, there will finally be some solid alternatives in the area.