Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-18-2003, 08:57 AM

Default Bigbetpoker.com how I rate this site good promos..

I know im new to board, but most of you have seen me playing online at various sites under this name I go by.

For all poker players just wanted to let you all know of
this new site which is gaining alot of attention.

Bigbetpoker.com by far I think has very good software, fast and secure and is one site that is very strict on cullusion.

They do offer 100% first time deposit with 20% redeposit bonus. Also with many more promos.

I think the random card generator by far is the best online.

The players are nice with a very good vibes about it.

dont have to worry about robots or house players at this site like u do other sites.

Check it out, they also have $3 no entry fee tournys at
10 pm every night.

See you at the tables.
Old 02-18-2003, 10:40 AM

Default Re: Bigbetpoker.com how I rate this site good promos..

Countdown to thinly-veiled, pseudo-advertisement thread deletion,

psssft

That is all.
Old 02-18-2003, 12:54 PM

Hi, I too am new to this board. I've been reading for about a week and find it very informative and entertaining. I found the response from beernutz to be a little on the nasty side. How else can we find new sites unless we read about them somewhere? I have been playing at BigBet since its beta days. I have to agree with greensmoke. The folks who play there are friendly and the customer service is really good. Each new site has it's own growing pains but I look forward to seeing new faces, or names anyway at BigBet. However it must be added that there are a few mostly incidental glitches. Sometimes the graphics go awry in a way that is slightly distracting, but it does not impede game play. Also there is no functioning waiting list. These are problems that we are told will be addressed in the coming upgrades and I believe this. The method of converting promo points to real money is generous and more than fair. For every $1 of raked money [ at a full table that generates $10 of rake you would account for $1 ] you have $3 converted to real money. I hope this will not be construed as an ad. We have no affiliation with BigBet but have enjoyed the tourneys and hope to find more players there in the future. I would further like to add that 6 weeks ago I processed a cash out request at Guts poker. I have yet to see a check from them. 2 weeks ago I did a cashout at BigBet. I received my check yesterday. Anyone else had this problem at Guts? Guess I'm going all over the place. I'll close with this thought. Good flops for all.
Old 02-18-2003, 01:02 PM

I'm with you beer. Clearly an ad.

I like this backup poster (with post #1) sticking up for him.

that makes the first post just SO much more believable.

-Scott
Old 02-18-2003, 01:11 PM

i play at all sites but when it comes to good promos and fairness i like to state my point of view.

not going to get in debate those who read this know they have seen me at all sites in tourny play and ring games.

May the gawds be with you and hope you to find a place you
feel good about trust them with your money and fair random generators.

peace
Old 02-18-2003, 01:13 PM

i think greensmoke was just trying to be helpful. at least i have seen him at the tables a lot and he helped me get started at partypoker way back when.
Old 02-18-2003, 02:32 PM

Greensmoke - how do you know that their RNG is best in the industry by far? Have you studied other RNGs - Paradise, Stars, UB? Can you post your methodology?
Old 02-18-2003, 02:56 PM

I was curious about this as well. If you have inside knowledge of what make the bbp better that average please share.

to tdiddy, it could be I'm wrong about greensmoke, assuming this actually is the same person who plays at various sites as greensmoke, but I still have a hunch the person who posted this has a vested interest, rather than an objective one, in the site.

Personally I'd post some nice things about them too if they would stop spamming me, even after I asked them to stop, and even after I closed my account.
Old 02-18-2003, 03:37 PM

Yes beernutz. I have a vested interest in this site. I like it and hope that it will be successful. This won't happen unless players go there. I take it you didn't win any of the tournaments and so have no money there. Can't imagine why you would be so down on it otherwise.
Old 02-18-2003, 04:43 PM

"Can't imagine why you would be so down on it otherwise."

Maybe it's another small site with little chance to reach critical mass and the forum has already adopted a sickly site with no real future.

MS Sunshine