Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2005, 01:00 AM

Default Replaying my hands in PT - quick question.

I need to improve my hand reading skills so I played some hands on Party Poker making notes on what I thought everybody had. I then went back to PT and replayed the hands to see how accurate my reads were.

I noticed that the "hand #" listed at the table was different than the "game #" listed in PT. It wasn't a problem this time because I had my notes and I only had about 50 hands to review. But it would have been more difficult if I had played longer or was looking for a particular hand. Is there an easy way to earmark and find a specific hand in PT?
Old 07-10-2005, 04:00 AM

Default Re: Replaying my hands in PT - quick question.

I've not experienced anything similar, so I can't help you on that difference between PartyPoker game numbers and PokerTracker hand numbers.

I don't believe there's any way you can get PokerTracker to search for a particular hand number.

You might get a more useful response from the Software forum.

Even better, try the PokerTracker forum itself ( PokerTracker forum) or PokerTracker support, which is second to none.
Old 07-10-2005, 06:14 AM

If I want to revisit a certain hand, I just write down my hole cards and occassionally the name of the other main player in the hand. Usually, though, just the hole cards are enough.
Old 07-10-2005, 06:53 AM

I often revisit hands this way. I usually go to the sessions tab or look for the hole cards. I've learned a lot about how I play from doing exactly what you describe.
Old 07-10-2005, 11:22 AM

So far I'm only playing at party and when I want to earmark a hand for any reason I just mail it to myself from party's hh - it's easy to find in pt by setting date pref and sorting hand #s or you can just feed in the hands you've been mailing yourself to a tmp db.

If it's a hand I want to save for later I use the "save" feature in replay to save it to a list...

Mike