Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2005, 02:43 PM

Default Good Vegas game 7/7 - 7/12

This is sort of cross posted from another guys thread in the THE forum, I figured this forum was more appropriate and would get better responses.

I will be in vegas the next few days and am wondering where the best games have been recently. I'm looking for anything from 5/10 - 15/30. my regular online game is 5/10 6m if you wanted to know what level I play at. I will most likely be playing during the day and some playing at night.

Also, if any of you guys regularly play at certain poker rooms it would be cool to meet up with a few 2+2'ers. (is there something I could say at a table to find out if any of the players are 2+2? like "any trout here" or "sup bro?")
Old 07-06-2005, 02:53 PM

Default Re: Good Vegas game 7/7 - 7/12

I'm assuming you are looking for limit holdem? If you are looking for omaha hi/lo, try the Orleans, the Rio, the Mirage, the Bellagio, and maybe the Wynn. If limit holdem is your game, check out the Rio, MGM Grand, Wynn, Mirage, and Bellagio. Also, if you want some NL action, almost every poker room out there is spreading $1/2 and $2/5 NL, with buyins from as low as $60 (Rio), up to $500, or even no maximum. Have fun, wish I could be there, but was just there a few weeks ago.
Old 07-06-2005, 04:53 PM

Default Re: Good Vegas game 7/7 - 7/12

A bunch of us 2+2ers are meeting at the MGM on Thursday night, JUly 7th, at 6:00 pm for a donk/magoo/drink fest in low stakes.

Feel free to join us.

I will be wearing a bright red wind breaker with the words Canterbury Park in white on the front.

Stop by and say hello.

Will