Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2005, 10:38 AM

Default 6 max tables breaking up...

I've started playing 1/2 6max recently and the fact that the tables on party keep breaking up is really annoying. I'm not sure if this has been discussed before or whether or not it's really a problem for anyone. But it seems that unless I'm playing during prime hours, it's a miracle if I get to play at one table for close to an hour, not to mention if it's actually 6 handed all the time. And even during prime hours, the tables break up too...the only thing is that they'll fill up faster. I really hate having to playing 4 or 5 way, but I do it now because it's such a pain having to reseat myself at other tables. I know people who play 5/10 6max, and according to them, the tables almost never break up. It almost seems as if they break up because I'm sitting there and people don't like playing against me! (I'm not being serious, but sometimes I sit down and before I get to post, one or two people leave.) But anyway, I'm just curious to hear other people's thoughts about this. [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]