Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2003, 01:18 PM

Default Any experiences with grandbaypoker.com ? n/m

Old 01-23-2003, 03:07 PM

Default Re: Any experiences with grandbaypoker.com ? n/m

I play there sometimes.Not a lot of traffic but usually has a couple of micro and low limit holdem games,a small pot limit holdem(often with a player from Bergen sitting in)and either a 5 or 7 stud game going(sometimes both).The stud games are pretty soft as a rule,particularly the 5 stud.

As far as cashouts go,expect to provide them with more information than you usually do to get it as they are used to dealing with blackjack players,etc. You do get paid though(or at least I have).On the plus side if you have a problem you can call them and talk to Gordon(forget his last name but a reasonable guy).If you can't find a number just email them and they will give it to you.

Old 01-23-2003, 06:39 PM

Default Re: Any experiences with grandbaypoker.com ? n/m

At first glance -it looks like it is thegamingclub.com and the new one that started advertising here -golden tiger (?).I got paid from there but did not have a good experience there.If you decide to play there -ask yourself this question -how easy was it to deposit there? Did they ask you any questions about yourself to make sure it was you depositing?Did they make sure the credit card wasn't stolen? For security did they want to confirm your address to make sure it wasnt someone posing as you?-From my experinece there the answer to these questions is no.But god forbid-if you happen to win there you will have to answer these questions and more to get your money.They fall just short of asking for an urine sample.And believe me this process is not fast.But then again they tell you it is for your own security.-which is only when you cash out and not when you deposit.