Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2005, 11:09 AM

Default The \"Official\" I am wish I was going to be in Vegas this weekend Post.

OK, I just want all you people who are going to be in Vegas this weekend and going to the Magoo-Fest at MGM to know that I am Jealous and wish I were able to attend. Yes, I am green with envy and feel that I am going to miss a historic Las Vegas event.

I will have to settle for a Saturday night of kicking back in front of a campfire, beside a Lake in SE Montana, slugging down ice cold Miller Lites and dreaming of all the Nut kicking that will undoubtedly be going on at that very moment.

I shall raise a beer in a salute to all the Magoos!!

Have Fun Everyone!
Old 06-16-2005, 11:15 AM

Default Re: The \"Official\" I am wish I was going to be in Vegas this weekend P

I am wish you could be there d00d.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:35 AM

Default Re: The \"Official\" I am wish I was going to be in Vegas this weekend P

All your base are belong to us.

But yeah, I wish I was going. And just to pretend, I'd be flying in tomorrow night, staying at Mandalay, and playing the 1-3 at the Excalibur.
Old 06-16-2005, 11:35 AM

Default Re: The \"Official\" I am wish I was going to be in Vegas this weekend Post.

[ QUOTE ]
beside a Lake in SE Montana

[/ QUOTE ]

Where are you at exactly? Anywhere near Billings? I'll be flying into Billings next month, maybe we can have a random 2+2 gathering there. I know it's not Vegas, but hey, what can you do. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-16-2005, 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
But yeah, I wish I was going. And just to pretend, I'd be flying in tomorrow night, staying at Mandalay, and playing the 1-3 at the Excalibur.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll throw a c-note out of my kitchen window and pretend I lost a rack to you.
Old 06-16-2005, 12:32 PM

Default Re: The \"Official\" I am wish I was going to be in Vegas this weekend Post.

I wish I were going but I have a conference taking place in Vegas the following weekend and just couldn't do 2 weekends in a row. I will be heading down next Tuesday though so at least I get to spend some quality time in Vegas. I will be sure to give myself a good kick in the nuts this Saturday to replicate the feeling I would have gotten had I been in Vegas.
Old 06-16-2005, 12:43 PM

Which is a more historic event? The WSOP going no at the Rio or the super magoo game at the MGM on Saturday?
Old 06-16-2005, 12:46 PM

The answer is obvious!
The Super Magoo Game at MGM!!!
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-16-2005, 12:56 PM

I cry at least twice an hour ... everyday!

I want nothing more in life!

... I need a tissue! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 06-16-2005, 12:58 PM

I am in a VERY small town about two hours to the East-Southeast of Billings, which in Montana terms is "Just Down The Road", although with the cost of fuel being what it is and only owning very large 4-wheel drive vehicles it gets further away as the price of gas goes up. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

I wouldn't say I get into Billings a lot but it is where we usually go when we need to get things "from town".

I am not sure if I would be able to get to Billings when you are there or not but I could give a resounding "Maybe"! It all depends on what days it would be and if I would be in that neck of the woods.

I can tell you there there are quite a few cardrooms in Billings that have Poker so if you need to get a game in that shouldn't be a problem. I can fill you in on a couple of places if you want, although I am not the definitive expert on Billings poker by any means.