Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2005, 08:53 PM

Default Eurobet login problems

I just signed up at Eurobet today. I've been trying to log on for the last half hour and I keep getting a message that the server is overloaded and try back later. I'm just wondering if anyone knows if that is a common problem with Eurobet? I usually have no problems getting onto any of the other sites that I play.

Thanks for any responses.

---Mr. Sensitive
Old 06-14-2005, 09:21 PM

Default Re: Eurobet login problems

i had a problem like that when i first signed up at eurbobet. i guess it happens to a lot of people. just wait a little while and everything should be fine.
Old 06-14-2005, 09:34 PM

Also be sure you've chosen "Eurobet" and not "Coral" in the drop-down box on the login screen.
Old 06-14-2005, 09:39 PM

Yes. I did check to make sure of that. Could that fact that I am signed up with Empire be causing the problem. Can one be signed up with more than one Party skin?

Thank you for your response.
Old 06-14-2005, 09:45 PM

You can sign up with more than one Party skin. I just signed up for Eurobet a couple days ago, and had the same problem. The next day I was able to sign up just fine.
I have an account at Party and Empire also.
You shouldn't have any problems.
Old 06-15-2005, 05:36 AM

It always seems this way with new accounts...happened to me too. After watching the blue bar go across way to many times, I asked someone what was up. They told me to wait until the blue bar is almost completely full, then hit cancel. Then try to login again right away. This worked for me on the first try.
Old 06-15-2005, 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just signed up at Eurobet today. I've been trying to log on for the last half hour and I keep getting a message that the server is overloaded and try back later. I'm just wondering if anyone knows if that is a common problem with Eurobet? I usually have no problems getting onto any of the other sites that I play.

Thanks for any responses.

---Mr. Sensitive

[/ QUOTE ]

It took over a day for me to get into their poker system. Wait a couple days and try again.
Old 06-15-2005, 10:56 AM

if you have a friend who has an active euro account already, get them to sign onto it on your computer. then sign them off and sign on yourself. that worked for me.
Old 06-16-2005, 06:28 PM

Just had exactly the same problem here... I open new account today, and get the same "server is overloaded" message.
I tried to send them an 'emessage' but so far no reply (glad i looked here - thanks all for the suggestions).

BTW, is this a common problem at EuroBet or does it just happen when you first create an account?

Thanks Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-16-2005, 08:30 PM

Thankyou Frequitude!!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Just to confirm that this stratergy does work. I initially tried to log in too many times and got the "Server overloaded, please try again in 5 minutes" message perminantly. I then went to another computer, installed the EuroBet client and then did as you said (ie: wait for the blue bar to get nearly 100%, hit cancel, then retry logging in) and it worked first time [not sure if uninstalling/reinstalling would have worked also].

Thanks again Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]