Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2005, 07:08 PM

Default Lucky Chances Battle of the Bay

Any other 2+2ers play in these events this past week? Zinzan was in the house on Sunday.

-Z
Old 06-13-2005, 08:26 PM

Default Re: Lucky Chances Battle of the Bay

I sure wish someone would have posted about this so I could have played on Sunday. AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.
Old 06-13-2005, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I sure wish someone would have posted about this so I could have played on Sunday. AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH.

[/ QUOTE ].

If it makes you feel better I was there on Sat and by the time I left they were sold out and only taking alts, which killed any thoughts I had of playing a 1 table sat.
Old 06-13-2005, 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it makes you feel better I was there on Sat and by the time I left they were sold out and only taking alts, which killed any thoughts I had of playing a 1 table sat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I decided to play at the last minute. I called up on Friday to see if they still had regular seats left, and they just had a few. And I was pleasantly surprised to find out I could preregister over the phone!

As I posted here, I ended up at the final table! Just couldn't help but wonder if any of my opponents were 2+2'ers.

-Z
Old 06-13-2005, 10:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I decided to play at the last minute. I called up on Friday to see if they still had regular seats left, and they just had a few. And I was pleasantly surprised to find out I could preregister over the phone!

As I posted here, I ended up at the final table! Just couldn't help but wonder if any of my opponents were 2+2'ers.

-Z

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats. You need to find out if it was really M.C Hammer. If it was I will be kicking myself for not showing up on Sunday to play and working instead.