Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2005, 07:50 AM

Default Bank Transfer from Neteller

I've previously used checks from neteller, but since we in the UK now have bank transfer facility, I put one through.

When I ordered a check, I always received a mail telling me that I'd requested a check, and the amount always appeared as a debit in my neteller account immediately.

When I put the bank transfer through, nothing happened other than the final screen told me that I had done it. I wondered about this, and so I emailed support and asked them. Support emailed me back and told me that I must not have put it through correctly or it would've appeared in my account, and that I should do it again.

I put the same amount through again, got the same message at the end, but no email, and no debit appeared in my neteller account. I got support on live chat this time and asked them about it and was told that nothing would appear until the money appeared in my bank account, and that the second request I put through would be declined as a duplicate.

This is the first time I've ever gotten two different answers from neteller before. Can anyone with experience of doing bank transfers from them tell me who's right?
Old 06-11-2005, 11:19 AM

Default Re: Bank Transfer from Neteller

Bump. It's been two days since I requested the transfer now, and my emails to neteller asking this question are going unanswered for some reason. Should I wait a couple more days or assume they haven't gotten it and call them? I'm not used to this Intertops-like service from Neteller. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 06-11-2005, 11:45 AM

Calling Neteller may help.

JAque
Old 06-11-2005, 12:36 PM

FWIW, I made a cashout on friday, got the ok message and still no debit showing in my neteller account.

Probably nothing to worry about.
Old 06-11-2005, 12:43 PM

From my understanding, bank transfers take a few days to process. It is like that for all the IGM deposits, withdrawals, anything involving direct contact with a checking account. I believe it is 3-4 business days. Wait until this time elapses then call the company.

Furthermore, just to speculate, being from the UK and dealing internationally it may take a bit longer than going from Canada to the US. Just a thought. Good luck.
Old 06-11-2005, 12:47 PM

Got this response, I feel better:

"We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and confusion. The Bank Transfer withdrawal option will take between 3-5 business days to be transferred into your bank account. The entire process is done manually and therefore we are experiencing some delays and the withdrawal may not be reflected in your NETeller account as well as your bank account for a few more days. We are currently working on having this issue resolved as soon as possible."
Old 06-11-2005, 02:52 PM

Yea. Don't count on their e-mail.

If you phone them, they cannot really give you some pre-made answer like :
" dear XXX.
We are very sorry that blablabla.
you should contact balballbla.
For info email us balablabla.
Neteller is the best in the world blablablabla.
Check ou this promotion blablabla"

I love their phone service though [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]