Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2005, 04:20 PM

Default Party\'s not giving me the bonus...wtf!?

I was not aware of the new rule and cashed out then redeposited. They informed me that this was the reason that I didn't receive the bonus and I wrote them a nice letter saying explaining that I don't just play there to abuse bonuses had contributed a great deal in rake and would be happy to follow the terms in conditions more closely in the future. Then they sent me this:

[ QUOTE ]
We understand and appreciate that you have been a great player with us. Please understand that this is a primary condition that a player will not be eligible to receive this bonus BONUSJUN if he makes a cashout in the bonus period. Even, if we consider this as an exception we would not be able to issue this bonus as this is totally set by the system.

If the system had to issue the bonus then it would have done it very before when you made the deposit. We are sorry to inform you that we do not have the access of facility to issue this or any bonus now as you have received all the bonuses for which you are eligible.

However, as you know our marketing team comes up with various bonus/promotions from time to time. If you are eligible, then they would inform you via e-mail or pop-ups.

[/ QUOTE ]

Has anybody else got the bonus by calling? I've just been sending emails because it's a bitch to call from where I am right now. Should I try to call anyway? Damn you Party, Damn you!
Old 06-06-2005, 04:27 PM

Default Re: Party\'s not giving me the bonus...wtf!?

Call Dikshit at 1 800 OICU812 and complain there in for more that he $$$ and will be willing to bend the rules. NO I think party smells a little of their owner
Old 06-06-2005, 04:34 PM

Keep emailing them until you get a bonus. Apparently it has worked for others.
Old 06-06-2005, 04:35 PM

That's why it's a good thing to check out things here first. If so you would've seen this thread http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...14&fpart=1 and this thread http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...=9#Post2566902 .

Plus it is clearly stated in their terms here http://www.partypoker.com/offers/dep...0-bonusjun.htm

Who knows, maybe giving them a call will help.
Old 06-06-2005, 04:39 PM

Write them an email demanding your bonus.

If they refuse, tell them you will post negative things about them on every poker message board on the internet!

Tell them you will lie and exaggerate the circumstances and they will lose many many players who will fear for their safety.

If this doesn't work, open your own poker site and steal away all their customers!

Be sure to forward them all the threads at all the poker message boards you post bad things about them.

If this doesn't work, start going to all the financial forum message boards that are discussing their upcoming IPO. State totally untrue facts about them in order to scare the investors to not invest in the IPO.

Send Party the threads of these posts also. If this doesn't work to get them to grant you the bonus, open up a gay website and transpose Mr. Dikshits face on the bodies of the gay sex dudes. Send Party a link to the website.

If this doesn't work, then you will be happy knowing you tried your best. Sometimes things don't work out.
Old 06-06-2005, 04:40 PM

Thanks, I'll keep emailing and if that doesn't work, I'll try Dikshit at home.
Old 06-06-2005, 04:52 PM

I emailed them repeatedly and also called customer support, and still ended up with a big goose egg.
Old 06-06-2005, 06:24 PM

I just got this, Dikshit knows how to play ball...

[ QUOTE ]
However, we see that you have been a good player with us and hence we would make a consideration for this time.

A bonus amount of $100.00 has been added to your bonus account. You are required to play 500 raked hands before 06-JUL-2005, as per the release restriction and the amount will be credited to your real money account. You can always check the status of your bonus and how many raked hands you have played, just by clicking on the "Cashier" option on our Lobby, and then clicking on "Bonus Account".

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-06-2005, 06:30 PM

I'd rather have that bonus than the one they wouldn't give you!
Old 06-06-2005, 06:31 PM

Go see if you can buy this site:

http://partypokersucks.com/

and use it as a platform to make your complaints. I think this would be a good site to post the transposed head of the owner on the gay sex dudes...