Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2005, 03:53 AM

Default absolute bonus now expires?!

i recently recieved two emails heres one of them.

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXX

First and foremost, we want to thank you for choosing to play at Absolute Poker! We realize that you have a choice when making the decision to play online poker and we appreciate you selecting Absolute Poker.

This is a friendly reminder to let you know that you currently have $115.00 awaiting release from your Pending Account at Absolute Poker. These pending bonus funds will expire on 2005-06-15 if they have not been converted to your available cash balance by following the steps described below.

Simply play in either our ring games or our tournaments and the funds will be converted as you earn points for playing in raked hands and as you contribute to tournament buy in fees. For each hand that you play in (that is raked $0.25 or more) and for each $1.00 in tournament buy in fee that you pay, you will receive 1 point towards the release of your bonus money. Once you have reached 100 points, $10 will be transferred from your pending bonus account to your available cash balance.

Feel free to email us at Cashier@AbsolutePoker.com if you have any questions regarding this process or the expiration of your funds or if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Good luck at the tables & thank you for playing at Absolute Poker!

Sincerely,

Jessica

Team Absolute ~ Absolute Poker Cashier

Cashier@AbsolutePoker.com
Old 06-02-2005, 03:55 AM

Default Re: absolute bonus now expires?!

60 days i think
Old 06-02-2005, 04:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
60 days i think

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats right.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:51 AM

Considering they usually give out $800/week or so, I don't see how this is a problem for anyone but small BR players.
Old 06-02-2005, 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i recently recieved two emails heres one of them.

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXX

First and foremost, we want to thank you for choosing to play at Absolute Poker! We realize that you have a choice when making the decision to play online poker and we appreciate you selecting Absolute Poker.

This is a friendly reminder to let you know that you currently have $115.00 awaiting release from your Pending Account at Absolute Poker. These pending bonus funds will expire on 2005-06-15 if they have not been converted to your available cash balance by following the steps described below.

Simply play in either our ring games or our tournaments and the funds will be converted as you earn points for playing in raked hands and as you contribute to tournament buy in fees. For each hand that you play in (that is raked $0.25 or more) and for each $1.00 in tournament buy in fee that you pay, you will receive 1 point towards the release of your bonus money. Once you have reached 100 points, $10 will be transferred from your pending bonus account to your available cash balance.

Feel free to email us at Cashier@AbsolutePoker.com if you have any questions regarding this process or the expiration of your funds or if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Good luck at the tables & thank you for playing at Absolute Poker!

Sincerely,

Jessica

Team Absolute ~ Absolute Poker Cashier

Cashier@AbsolutePoker.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Always did.
Old 06-02-2005, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Considering they usually give out $800/week or so, I don't see how this is a problem for anyone but small BR players.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only problem is that if you have points toward the next $10 release, you lose them if you let a bonus expire.

Absolute is my fall-back site when I don't have bonuses to clear anywhere else. When I got that e-mail, I checked my account and I had lost the 30 points I had accumulated since the last $10 bonus they had paid me.

I only had one bonus pending at the time, so my bonus account went to zero. I don't know what happens to the points if you have another, newer bonus, behind the one that expires. I would think that you should keep the points in that case.
Old 06-02-2005, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The only problem is that if you have points toward the next $10 release, you lose them if you let a bonus expire.

Absolute is my fall-back site when I don't have bonuses to clear anywhere else. When I got that e-mail, I checked my account and I had lost the 30 points I had accumulated since the last $10 bonus they had paid me.

I only had one bonus pending at the time, so my bonus account went to zero. I don't know what happens to the points if you have another, newer bonus, behind the one that expires. I would think that you should keep the points in that case.

[/ QUOTE ]

In my experience you do keep the points if you still have pending bonus even if the bonus you were working on expires. Also for those rakeback fans, the bonii doesn't get subtracted from your MGR, which is nice since I'm having trouble making money at the tables there...

--Zetack