Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2005, 04:08 AM

Default PFR when you dont have the cards

Just a quick question on PFR, mine 6.4 (10k + hands) and falling on limit and around 7.x something on NL mostly Sng and tourney play(err 2K hands or more dont remember)....

any way i digress in the past 1-2000 hands my PFR has started to fall and it appears just to be bad cards. I have been throwing away pocket pairs in MP and LP and blind due to raises. My AJ off and AQ off have been tossed in NL late positions for raises and cold calls after limps...so i guess im asking is there a runs where the cards dictate a lower PFR based on the deals or i am on my heels playing to safe ??? also i note my VPIP for my last 5 Sng's(1$+.10) is way low like 10-12% this points at to tight right??

Edited to clarify that most of my play is limit .25/.50 at Paradise i just recently ventured into SnG land but will cross post per response.
Old 06-01-2005, 04:13 AM

Default Re: PFR when you dont have the cards

try the NL and Single Table Tourney forums, they will give you much better advice
Old 06-04-2005, 11:33 PM

Default Re: PFR when you dont have the cards

bump plus...

i ask this cause my stats are good Im 3.0+ post flop in both limit and no limit yet im not pulling down the cash like i thought i would...how important is a PFR>7-8%...is this threshold all important...??? this is the only real stat change i have other than my VPIP has also been low on a per table basis but remains 19-21 overall...im 2.39 BB/100 over all on limit so im playing well....any leaks or direction towards leaks i should consider...??

sweave1