Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2005, 07:25 PM

Default bonus question

I have worked my way up to a bankroll of $500 and I was looking to start taking advantage of bonuses. I have looked at bonuswhores.com but was hoping that maybe some of you have other suggestions as to who has the best bonuses both deposit and reload? or maybe other sites such as bonuswhores.
Old 05-31-2005, 07:41 PM

Default Re: bonus question

[ QUOTE ]
I have worked my way up to a bankroll of $500 and I was looking to start taking advantage of bonuses. I have looked at bonuswhores.com but was hoping that maybe some of you have other suggestions as to who has the best bonuses both deposit and reload? or maybe other sites such as bonuswhores.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are always tons of posts in the Internet forum about bonuses. As you did here, always use the word "question" or a "?" in the heading of any posts asking about bonuses there.
Old 05-31-2005, 07:46 PM

Default Re: bonus question

Party and its skins are generally the best in terms of quantity of reloads, and the ease with which they clear. They generally have a 7x raked hand requirement, which can be cleared even by playing at the microlimits off of five cent raked pots.