Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-2005, 02:07 PM

Default Going to Vegas this weekend

Here's what my tourney schedule looks like so far (with drinking, sweet love, craps, and black jack in between):

Arrive 8:30 am, Thursday June 2nd.

7 pm: $225 + $200 rebuy Mirage tournament.

Friday June 3rd, 2 pm (or 12 I think): $1500 WSOP tournament

Saturday June 4th (another noon/2 pm): $1060 Bellagio tournament.

My flight leaves on Sunday at 8:30 pm (which means I'll probably have to be at the airport by 7 pm.) Are there any tourneys I could get in before I leave? Any buy-in amount is appropriate.

For those that have played it before, can I still make my flight playing in the $500 Sunday Bellagio tournament at 2 pm (I think)? (Assuming I would cash)

Any suggestions/comments are welcome. Thanks in advance. I can't wait for my vacation to start!
Old 05-31-2005, 02:10 PM

Default Re: Going to Vegas this weekend

you're going 3 weeks too early
Old 05-31-2005, 02:16 PM

Default Screw the mid-June snobs!!

[ QUOTE ]
you're going 3 weeks too early

[/ QUOTE ]

Sez you!!! I'm out there and from what I recall several other 2+2ers will be as well. I'm sure PokerBob, Al Capone, and co will have fun in mid-June, but that's no reason not to talk about the deal THIS WEEK (and weekend).

You'll find me Wednesday at a combonation of MGM, Mirage, and Aladdin... wearing a beat up black PartyPoker hat, with a brown trout card protector. Eventually the Party hat may have to give way to a Columbus Blue Jackets (yes, Columbus OH has a hockey team...) visor. Thursday more of the same, Friday maybe WSOP, maybe not depending on how things are running, and later Friday "storming the castle" with a bunch of poker bloggers at Excalibur for drunken 1-3 insanity. Saturday Aladdin, and who knows from there. If Wynn gets a good (e.g. non-nit-filled) 8/16 going, I'll hit that up as well.
Old 05-31-2005, 03:16 PM

Default Re: Screw the mid-June snobs!!

[ QUOTE ]
You'll find me Wednesday at a combonation of MGM, Mirage, and Aladdin... wearing a beat up black PartyPoker hat, with a brown trout card protector. Eventually the Party hat may have to give way to a Columbus Blue Jackets (yes, Columbus OH has a hockey team...) visor. Thursday more of the same, Friday maybe WSOP, maybe not depending on how things are running, and later Friday "storming the castle" with a bunch of poker bloggers at Excalibur for drunken 1-3 insanity. Saturday Aladdin, and who knows from there. If Wynn gets a good (e.g. non-nit-filled) 8/16 going, I'll hit that up as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 05-31-2005, 03:41 PM

Old 05-31-2005, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sez you!!! I'm out there and from what I recall several other 2+2ers will be as well.

[/ QUOTE ]