Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2005, 05:02 PM

Default Blacked out smoking weed

Has this happened to anyone? I took a hit of some KB and then felt really really wierd. My friend told me we had to go and I told him I couldn't move. He told me to stop being a pussy and I followed feeling very weak. I walked outside, stumbled across steps and then was leaning against the wall. The next thing I know Im being carried to the couch and found out later that I passed out and almost killed myself, if it weren't for a guy who caught me before my head hit the concrete steps.
Has this happened to anyone else?
Old 05-24-2005, 05:03 PM

Default Re: Blacked out smoking weed

No. Smoke better.
Old 05-24-2005, 05:04 PM

No. My assumption is that it must have been laced with something. Have you smoked a lot before, and ever got a reaction anything like this?
Old 05-24-2005, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No. My assumption is that it must have been laced with something. Have you smoked a lot before, and ever got a reaction anything like this?

[/ QUOTE ]

/agree

Also, had you been drinking beforehand? Someimes drinking and smoking makes me feel icky.
Old 05-24-2005, 05:08 PM

Ive smoked ~daily for 5 years. Never happend to me. I suspect that it was laced with something (hash?) although I never understood why someone would lace weed that they are selling (and I have never come across this before in my years of teh Ganj)... Have you been feeling sick lately? Were you well hydrated? Did you just pull an all nighter? Play a sporting event...

Anything else that could have caused it?
Old 05-24-2005, 05:15 PM

Several years ago, a neighbor came over and ripped our bong. He left immediately. A few minutes later, a roomate of his came over and started yelling at us because she thought we laced the weed with something. Apparently, he had a panic attack and continued to black out for a few seconds. He wasn't a huge pot smoker, but he wasn't a total noob either. So, stuff like this happens.
Old 05-24-2005, 05:21 PM

The only time anything like this ever happened to me I was retarded drunk and smoking hash. Not my best night [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-24-2005, 05:26 PM

As a very experienced pothead I would have to say you were either drunk first or got some laced [censored]. I've never seen or heard of that reaction, even from a true lightweight. Have you smoked before?
Old 05-24-2005, 05:28 PM

are u sure you weren't riding the "love boat"? this is a non-infrequent reaction to that. (pcp/angel dust + pot)

if you were dehydrated/exhausted its not inconceivable that a big KB hit could knock you out, I know lots of people who get extremely lightheaded.
Old 05-24-2005, 05:49 PM

Weed can potentially make your heart beat fast enough to cause you to faint. It's not common by any means, but I've seen someone drop unconcious for that reason from non-laced herb and go head vs. asphalt. It was scary as hell, and did not make for a fun trip to the ER. She woke up almost right away, but had a gnarly concussion from the fall.

She had only smoked about 3 or 4 times in her life before this though. If you smoke a lot, this probably isn't what happened to you.