Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2005, 07:29 AM

Default Disconnect Protects? (no content)

Just got finished with a hand on bodog, where (long story short) river brought a a 4th club and i took a stab at the pot. The villan proceeds to yell at me for chasing the flush. Then the villan mysteriously disconnects, and wins the pot with 2 pair.

I didnt know sites still had disconnect protects for NL ring games [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
(although in this case it may very well have saved me my river bet)

I wrote bodog an emailing requesting the feature be taken out. Im not sure why this bothers me so much, its not like it hasnt happened mulitple times to me in the past (party poker before they changed)

ok im done ranting now.
Old 05-24-2005, 08:18 AM

Default Re: Disconnect Protects? (no content)

I think someone did this today to me on Party Poker. I raised to $3 preflop and all of a sudden this short stack who had $9 disconnects. Not only that, she was doing all kinds of crazy stuff which lead me to believe that she did it intentionally. When I confronted her about it, she got really mad and started cussing me out which was another sign, in my opinion. I still won the hand, though .