Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2002, 10:40 PM

Default 40-80 hand

This is my first hand post on 2+2,so bare with me.All comments on the hand and the post itself are greatly appreciated.Just sitting down at the same time as another individual in now what is a 8 handed game.I don't know any of the players.I post 2 spots from the button and so does the new player who is sitting in the cutoff. The hand...utg,utg+1 limps,I call with QJs,co raises,button calls,bb calls and the 2 early limpers call.

Flop Qh,2s,3s,...bb checks,utg bets,utg+1folds,I call,co raises,button calls 2, bb folds,utg calls, I 3bet,all call.

Turn is Jh, (Qh,2s,3s) utg checks,I bet,co calls,button calls,utg check raises,I 3 bet ?(is this a good three bet),co calls,button calls and utg caps.All call the cap.

River As (Qh,2s,3s,Jh) utg checks, I bet,cutoff raises,button folds,utg calls 2,I 3 bet,co calls utg folds. ?was this a good 3 bet?I can't give button credit for KTs,or 45s.My main concern is the 3 bet on the turn a good play.

Results cutoff had made a set of aces at the river.

Thank You...
RINCON