Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2005, 04:58 AM

Default Player FAR heads up on UB w/260K

anyone know who this is? Gave Thomas Keller all he could handle at 300/600 HU last night and is tearin game up tonight. Didnt stay up to see how him and Keller finished up.
Old 05-15-2005, 05:16 AM

Default Re: Player FAR heads up on UB w/260K

yea I saw that too that guy had a humongous bankroll... It's just nasty.
Old 05-15-2005, 06:31 AM

Talking about big online bankrolls.

In ladbrokes there is guy called I_KNOCKOUT_U, very nice and polite to every one btw, and he is sitting with over $400k pretty often in 200 400 fixed.

I saw some other thread asking who is TryHarderFish in UB, well its the same guy as this.
But if I would say his name no-one would regonize it, so the actualy name doesent really matter.
Old 05-15-2005, 07:53 AM

I believe he got the bulk of that money from flopjunkie. I looked in the afternoon and they were playing and they're STILL playing (cocaine is a wonder drug). Flopjunkie quit for a little while after tapping out at both tables but came back later and has now gotten $50K or so of it back.
Old 05-15-2005, 11:51 AM

Far is still playing two hu tables and has about $400,000 on the tables

looks like flopjunkie is being cleaned again
Old 05-15-2005, 06:25 PM

Whats Thomas Keller's name on UB?
Old 05-15-2005, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whats Thomas Keller's name on UB?

[/ QUOTE ]
gummybear
Old 05-16-2005, 05:50 PM

Found out a couple things today. Flopjunkie is Jim Misiti. Plays in the WSOP. His Pokerstars name is Spyder44 and he cashed in one of the WCOOP events there last year (where he nullified a 5-way deal at the final table and promptly went out next).

Someone said Catchoftheday is Thomas Keller's brother but I don't know about that. Flopjunkie said Catch was playing his account against Far a lot this weekend and lost $300K to him.

Far told Flopjunkie his first name is Helge. There's a Helge Larssen who has played some tourneys in Europe but I don't know if that's him or not.

Far and Mahatma/Spirit Rock played some last night and Mahatma whined like a little girl the whole time. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Kept saying how bad a player Far was. Even though Far hadn't slept all weekend, was playing 3 heads-up tables, and was beating the piss out of Mahatma. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 05-16-2005, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Far told Flopjunkie his first name is Helge. There's a Helge Larssen who has played some tourneys in Europe but I don't know if that's him or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

The info on Far says "Far, representing Norway", and the name "Helge Larssen" sounds very norwegian to me. (I'm from sweden so I have a small clue on scandinavian names.)
Old 05-16-2005, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The info on Far says "Far, representing Norway", and the name "Helge Larssen" sounds very norwegian to me. (I'm from sweden so I have a small clue on scandinavian names.)

[/ QUOTE ]

As a matter of fact, one of the tournament listings says Helge Larssen is from Norway so there's a good chance that's him. He played in the world heads-up championship in 2003 and came in 65th. I guess he's gotten better. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

He told Flopjunkie he was going to be at the WSOP this year so we'll see how he does.