Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2005, 05:36 PM

Default Several questions about Interpoker

1. When I play pound games, I can't read my chip count, it is showing "?4.25". Is there anyway I can fix that?

2. It seems pokertracker doesn't automatically update the hands I played on pound table, does it? How can I manage to do that?

3. If I feel pretty comfortable at Interpoker, am I ready to play in other crptologic skins? Is there any skill difference among those sites?

Thanks a lot!
Old 05-12-2005, 05:45 PM

Default Re: Several questions about Interpoker

[ QUOTE ]
1. When I play pound games, I can't read my chip count, it is showing "?4.25". Is there anyway I can fix that?

2. It seems pokertracker doesn't automatically update the hands I played on pound table, does it? How can I manage to do that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't play pound or euro cash games. The rake is capped at 3 units of whatever currency you're using, so at a GBP table the max rake is SIX DOLLARS.

[ QUOTE ]
3. If I feel pretty comfortable at Interpoker, am I ready to play in other crptologic skins? Is there any skill difference among those sites?

[/ QUOTE ]

They're exactly the same. You see the same tables and players from each of the sites, at least for ring games. Not sure about tourneys.
Old 05-12-2005, 06:01 PM

Default Re: Several questions about Interpoker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't play pound or euro cash games. The rake is capped at 3 units of whatever currency you're using, so at a GBP table the max rake is SIX DOLLARS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Play whichever game yields you the most money. The GBP games are usually much looser and more aggressive than the USD games, and the horrible play at this level often more than makes up for the increased rake.