Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-11-2005, 12:11 AM

Default how do I tell my bonus progress on bodog

somebody hold my hand... walk me through it... for some reason it isn't making sense to me

sorry, but thanks to anyone that responds

-Lane
Old 05-11-2005, 12:34 AM

Default Re: how do I tell my bonus progress on bodog

Just look at your points when you deposit, you can cash out when you get 3x the bonus in points. Example: deposit $500 get $100 bonus, when you have 300 points more than when you deposited, cash out.
Old 05-11-2005, 12:53 AM

I believe if you go to the web site and go to poker and then go to your account and click on bonus statememt it will tell you how many dollars have been released from your bonus.
Old 05-11-2005, 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I believe if you go to the web site and go to poker and then go to your account and click on bonus statememt it will tell you how many dollars have been released from your bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]
no, the bodog bonus statement is pretty much useless for this task. you get the entire bonus to play with up front and you need to keep track on your own how many points you need before you can withdraw.

you should just write down how many poker points you have at the time of your deposit, and then add 3x your bonus amount to calculate your goal. or contact support and they will tell you how many more points you need.
Old 05-11-2005, 02:27 AM

I see they have an option under 'tools' tab that shows your point history. That can help if you forget what you started with.

Now all we need are some stud players and we can clean up with this bonus.
Old 05-11-2005, 07:10 AM

Default follow up question

alright... so follow up question.

I deposited 200 dollars into my account. How much bonus did that get me? How many points until that bonus is cleared

I thought that 200 was good for 40 in bonus, but for some reason it says I have 100 in bonus.
also, they seem to have credited me with 50 points just for signing up. those don't count toward clearing the bonus do they?

this is all confusing, they should lay this out better.

bottom line, how many points should it say I have before I can cashout and not lose my bonus

thanks in advance for helping the slow kid

-Lane
Old 05-11-2005, 07:19 AM

Default Re: follow up question

Well, I deposited $50 and after the deposit I had $60 to play with immediately. So the bonus was credited right after the deposit was made and it was like real cash to play with.

So if you deposited 200 and have 300 to play with, then I guess you really did get a 100 bonus. So you'd need to get 300 new poker points to clear it. The 50 they give you don't count I'm sure. So when you hit 350, you'll be good for a cash out.

That's my best guess. I'm as new as you so maybe others know better.
Old 05-11-2005, 07:42 AM

check your progress by looking to see how much money you have left.
Old 05-11-2005, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So if you deposited 200 and have 300 to play with, then I guess you really did get a 100 bonus. So you'd need to get 300 new poker points to clear it. The 50 they give you don't count I'm sure. So when you hit 350, you'll be good for a cash out.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is correct. Bodog does have a different deal with some affiliates for a 100% up to $100 deposit bonus, instead of the regular flat 20%. and yes, the 50 points you get off the bat don't count towards the 300 points you need to earn before withdrawing.

either way, you can always e-mail or call support to find out how many more points you need to clear. I once suggested to them that they should have a live counter on the site like almost every other place has, and they said they'd look into it. we'll see...
Old 05-11-2005, 06:56 PM

I know for a fact you can call them and they will tell you exactly how many more points you would be in need of to clear the bonus. This site for the mear fact that it fronts you the bonus up front, and allows you to use it in the sports book as well, makes it awsum! The rest he mentioned is all correct. There number is 1-888-263-0000