Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2005, 01:24 AM

Default Importing Bet365 ---> Pokertracker

I'm kinda new to PT and have just used it to import my Empire hand histories. How do I do this with Bet365? I've never used Bet365 before...just signed up tonight to grab the bonus.
I don't see any hand history files or an option to e-mail my hand history to myself, but bonuswhores.com said it could be exported to PT.
Old 05-07-2005, 02:13 AM

Default Re: Importing Bet365 ---> Pokertracker

Yes, I made this work, but I don't have the client in front of me right now, so I'm describing thsi from memory.

Click on "menu" and the hand history option is something like "play check". This will pop up a window where you can search for hand histories. Pick the last day and you will get a list of hands. Then click "export" and save the file somewhere where you can import it into PT.
Old 05-07-2005, 04:51 PM

Default Re: Importing Bet365 ---> Pokertracker

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I made this work, but I don't have the client in front of me right now, so I'm describing thsi from memory.

Click on "menu" and the hand history option is something like "play check". This will pop up a window where you can search for hand histories. Pick the last day and you will get a list of hands. Then click "export" and save the file somewhere where you can import it into PT.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the reply...I think you're right.
Unfortunately I can't get it to work because Bet365 absolutely sucks. The server or something was down this morning so I couldn't even view what I had in there. Now when I try to export the hand histories, it says "exporting" for a minute or two then I get a Cannot Find Server message.

WTF. This site sucks.