Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > Two Plus Two Internet Magazine
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2005, 10:42 PM

Default More Feedback requests

I realize alot of people don't play Razz, but how did you like my article? I reread it and it strikes me as a bit jumbled up, but what about everyone else?
Old 05-07-2005, 03:58 PM

Default Re: More Feedback requests

I thought it was good. Your presentation was probably the reason you didn't get a lot of feedback. It was truly tough to read.

Only someone interested in Razz would have read it thoroughly. Next time I will take you up on your offer of collaboration.

I did not think it added anything significant to Sklansky's book, but not a lot of people are reading Sklansky's book right now. While there is some interest in Razz due to Full Tilt, it isn't exactly taking over the poker world.

For those who are interested in a little low limit Razz on FTP, it is a good supplement for their play.

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-07-2005, 04:04 PM

Hahaha, yeah, I really liked how no one responded. I am starting a new one right now, but don't have much material thought up about it yet. PM me or e-mail if you want to do this one together. I do have one idea I think is reasonably significant where I think an adjustment needs to be made to Sklansky's advive. It was hard to read for me too, and I wrote it! I really, truly suck at writing. Thanks for the response though!
Old 05-28-2005, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I realize alot of people don't play Razz, but how did you like my article? I reread it and it strikes me as a bit jumbled up, but what about everyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

Admittedly, the writing was a little disjointed. None-the-less, your article was a wonderful contribution to 2+2. Perhaps that's why Mason published it. I hope you and Felicia collaborate on another razz article. Please don't be quick to give up.

Mike Bandy