Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2005, 09:47 AM

Default error from pokernow

Tyring to whore another bonus got this as i was signing up.... try again on a clean machine? or just forget it?

Error creating account: Pokernow.com shares tables with a few other online poker rooms. We have detected that you have an active account with one of these poker rooms. Due to security reasons, you cannot create another account on the shared poker platform. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you think this message is in error or for more details, you may contact us at info@pokernow.com along with the account name your are trying to create.
Old 05-02-2005, 09:49 AM

Default Re: error from pokernow

Try on different computer.
Old 05-02-2005, 09:50 AM

clean machine.

pokernow detected your other site/s on this computer.

This is a VERY common message that they send. It basically just means they found the other party-skin on your computer.

for help cleaning your current computer try wyers' post on 'FWIW - Installing party skins'...or you can just get on a different computer.
Old 05-02-2005, 10:06 AM

I got the same error message even after I did deleted that file in the registry. I have an account on PP and Empire. I finally got it to accept on a "clean computer" but when I go back to my computer to play it doesn't connect. I try PP and Empire and it works with no problems. I am trying to get the bonus on PokerNow but it doesn't look like its going to happen. Any suggestions other than playing on the other computer which isn't even at my house?
Old 05-02-2005, 12:15 PM

There are registry codes installed that you probably won't be able to find. As stated above, the best way to do this is to install PN from a different machine.
Old 05-02-2005, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tyring to whore another bonus got this as i was signing up.... try again on a clean machine? or just forget it?

Error creating account: Pokernow.com shares tables with a few other online poker rooms. We have detected that you have an active account with one of these poker rooms. Due to security reasons, you cannot create another account on the shared poker platform. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you think this message is in error or for more details, you may contact us at info@pokernow.com along with the account name your are trying to create.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got this same exact error message. So then I tried opening an account on a friend's machine and the error messages was, "you already have an account with Poker Now. To prevent collusion you cannot open another account."

So then I tried deleting all of the registry stuff that someone suggested, the ucid or whatever files, the calculator files, all of the party, empire and eurobet stuff--searching for errant files, etc., but I got the first error message again. [I should have run crap cleaner, but I forgot.]

So a couple hours later I checked my e-mail and lo and behold I got a letter from Poker Now welcoming me to their site! I have 100 hands to go on the fist bonus (1000 raked hands), and I'll be signing up for the reload bonus when that's done.

I have no idea how this worked.
Old 05-02-2005, 12:52 PM

I don't think the registry trick works anymore. I got the same exact error message. Did the registry trick and it didnt work. Then I registered on my brothers "clean" computer and got registered. Went back to my laptop and it would not log me in. It lets me in PP and Empire but it doesnt connect to PokerNow. Do I need to uninstall all of the party skins and re-install? I am already registered just not connecting after I put in my name and password. Weird.
Old 05-02-2005, 12:54 PM

Default HOW TO INSTALL NEW PARTY SKIN

1. CONTROL PANEL - Add/Remove Programs : Delete all party skins

2. my computer >> local disk (:C)>>program files

MANUALLY DELETED the PartyPoker and skins folders from "Program Files". Seems that Step 1 didn't catch this.

2. REGEDIT: Do a search for "regedit". It should be in the "c:\\windows" folder. Open it. Click on tabs: HKEY_CURRENT_USER >> Software >> then delete (Party skin) folder.

3. REGEDIT: Go back to the registry folder. Go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE >>SOFTWARE>> Calculator>> delete the UCID file

3. FIREFOX AND IE: Delete all cookies, cache, and history.

tools>> options>> clear all

4. SEARCH ALL FILES AND FOLDERS FOR "PARTY" or "empire" etc. then delete them.

5. SEARCH THE REGISTRY - for any additional keys relating to "PARTY" etc - If so delete..

6. REBOOT

7. INSTALLED party skin with a different email address.

All other pertinent info remained the same - name, username, street address, Neteller.

8. REINSTALLED SKIN

9. REBOOTED AND TESTED both accounts
Old 06-10-2005, 02:12 PM

Can you register on multiple skins with the same email address or do you need to provide a different email?
Old 06-10-2005, 02:19 PM

Try using the same one. Only on occasion have I had to use a different one.