Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2005, 01:22 AM

Default Party signon bonus stacking question 1st post

i have been lurking and learning from you guys here in the zoo and 2+2 since I started party about 5 months ago. I am very much appreciative of all the sharing of ideas, and I am nearing a point where I can contribute ideas also.

Anyway, I have a question:

Backstory: Lets say "hypothetically" that when i started party a few months ago I was having financial difficulties and had to signup with my sisters info/bankaccount.

Now, I have cashed out some poker profits and paid off my debts and got a brand spanking new checking account of my own. I've got some cash and want to start my whoring career. So first, I am going to sign up at party, depositing $500 for the %20 up to $100 signon deal. What I want to know is if I can stack that bonus with the refer a friend bonus if I refer myself from my sisters account ($50 for her account, $25 for the new one).

If it is stackable, do you think it will be too risky (same IP, last name, she never actually played on it, etc.)

I am planning on doing this tonight, so if anyone sees this any light shed would be much appreciated.

Keep up the good work, hopefully I can become part of the community here.
Old 04-17-2005, 01:24 AM

Default Re: Party signon bonus stacking question 1st post

I wouldn't do it.
Old 04-17-2005, 01:40 AM

Ill be the dick here and say maybe you need a little more focus in your life before you start gambling.

[ QUOTE ]
got a brand spanking new checking account of my own.

[/ QUOTE ]

your either too young to be playing poker or need some direction in your life.

why dont you get your [censored] toghter and try this later in life
Old 04-17-2005, 01:40 AM

You can have either the refer a friend bonus or the 20%, not both.
Old 04-17-2005, 02:19 AM

Ok, well I will take your word here (and avoid a potentially bad situation) that they are not stackable, and just start my new account.

Thank you for the responses.

I see some wisdom in your comment:

[ QUOTE ]
Ill be the dick here and say maybe you need a little more focus in your life before you start gambling.

[ QUOTE ]

got a brand spanking new checking account of my own.

[/ QUOTE ]

your either too young to be playing poker or need some direction in your life.

why dont you get your [censored] toghter and try this later in life

[/ QUOTE ]

However, that is exactly what I've been doing over the past few months, getting my [censored] together. I was the recipient of a bad check which resulted in my owing the bank money that I simply didn't have at the time. I have been very studious with my poker endevour. I have been making consitent supplemental income from poker over the past 2 months and am now in a position / have the bankroll to go to the next level.
Old 04-17-2005, 02:32 AM

I have actually done this and it worked. I played under a party poker SN that i played on occasionally about a 2 years ago. About 5-6 months later i moved and had a new address. I did not have neteller at this point. I decided to start anew and created a brand new account (created a neteller acct also.) In about a week party called me about my new account i created. Long story made short, i still got my bonus for the "new account deposit" but that was under the conditions when i talked to party that i would not (could not) create new screen names. I still actually got my new player bonus, but i had cleared it before they called me. I would actually say "try it" but be careful. Honestly i dont think you will have MAJOR problems, but it would be worth a shot, but i wouldnt refer yourself with "your gfs account". This worked for me over a year ago, im not sure if anything has changed since.
good luck
Old 04-17-2005, 04:01 AM

oh i know the anser to this one.. i just helped my friend create an account a couple weeks ago.

first find a sign up bonus code worth 20%. then after signing up all new members of party get a 30% email validation deposit code. and it's stackable. so for 500 u can end up with a 250 bonus!
Old 04-17-2005, 06:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
first find a sign up bonus code worth 20%. then after signing up all new members of party get a 30% email validation deposit code. and it's stackable. so for 500 u can end up with a 250 bonus!

[/ QUOTE ]

can anyone elaborate on this please?