Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2005, 11:04 AM

Default Borgata Poker Room Rates

A couple of questions about the borgatas poker room rates. Can you get those rates for weekend (or any poker rate on the weekend)? Am I better off calling the poker room directly to make reservations or calling the main number, and If I am better off calling the poker room, does anyone have the number? Any other tips / suggestions much appreciated.
Sorry for the redundant topic in advance
Old 04-14-2005, 11:13 AM

Default Re: Borgata Poker Room Rates

You can get a weekend poker rate (120 per night) but you will have to call in advance to get it.

On a side question, how many hours does someone have to play for the weekend poker rate, and is Sunday night considered weekend rate or weekday rate?

-Yarney
Old 04-14-2005, 11:14 AM

I called the main reservation number and asked for a poker rate room. She gave me a room price of $100 (this was a weekday), and they lowered it to $59 for 4 hours of poker, or $39 for 8 hours. Originally she said I had to have already played the hours on a previous visit, but when I told her I had only been there once, and played in a tournament, she called the poker room and got the ok to give me the poker rate. When I checked out, they called the poker room to verify that I played the hours, and adjusted my rate.

Not sure but the weekend poker rate is much higher I think, and it's also much harder to get an available poker rate room on the weekends.
Old 04-14-2005, 01:07 PM

friday and saturday are are flat rate of $125.00. Sunday thru thurs. you can get it for $39.00 for 8 hours of play. with previous play there.they will hold the room for you and charge your credit card the $100.00/for each night you reserve.(weekday) then adjust accordingly upon checkout for hours played. you CAN combine time with someone else, like if your wife plays, if they are staying in the same room.