Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2005, 10:43 PM

Default Extended Stay Hotels-Vegas

Hi,

I just got back from my second trip to vegas and am looking to head back in a month but this time for a long stay. I have a month off this summer from mid may to mid june and am trying to find the best place to stay. During my last week there, I met someone who has a house with a room to rent but I dont really know them well and dont want to be a drag on them (especially if I want to have friends come visit and stay with me). So, still undecided, Im looking into the extended stay suites all around the strip.

I tried a search but after spending an hour flipping through pages I gave up. My Questions are:

Which are conveniently located?? Are any within SAFE walking distance?

Which ones arent dumps?? Id like to have gym access and of course the basic necessities of laundry, kitchen, etc.

What can I expect to pay for the month?

If any one has used any of these and enjoyed the experience, please any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

-Justin Parente
Old 04-13-2005, 07:50 AM

Default Re: Extended Stay Hotels-Vegas

Bump?

Anything ?

thanks again.

Justin Parente
Old 04-13-2005, 09:48 AM

Default Re: Extended Stay Hotels-Vegas

Hi,

have a look at my posts (or better: the replies) "hotel recommendations for WSOP" (or sth. similar) in this forum, the WPT forum, and the NV+G forum. Some good tips there.

Myself, I am staying at the Extendedstay American Valley View, close to the Rio. I got a room for 50/night for the whole 6 weeks.

Greets, Erd.