Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2005, 11:35 AM

Default K8 calldown, first SH post

Party Poker 5/10 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (3 SB) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP folds, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (4.50 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (6.50 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 8.50 BB

Okay, villian is 71/5 0.8/1.2/2.4 over 60 hands.
I sat down a while ago and been trying to find tables so i dont got any other reads than the numbers.
Maybe you could find a fold on the river when the third club falls?
Well, i have been running bad for a while now and i feel i might just call this kinds of hands down instead of really thinking it over.

I dont know if this is a hand worth posting, but i've promised myself to take a look at my game and start posting hands since i feel that i got tons of leaks. So i guess you guys have to help me out finding them [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2005, 12:07 PM

Default Re: K8 calldown, first SH post

I would play the same
Old 04-08-2005, 12:51 PM

I think you played okay. The way you played it I would show it down for sure. There is lots of different ways this hand could be played.
I would raise this hand most of the time but not always. he is 71% VPIP he is completeing with vitualy any 2 from the SB so more then likely you have the best hand and postion so take control. The hand then might play very differently.
Old 04-08-2005, 01:08 PM

I'd fold the river
Old 04-08-2005, 01:24 PM

Yeah, i felt like i should have folded when the third club fell, i cant beat much since he's passive and still likes his hand.

But i did not have the fold in me.