Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2005, 04:14 PM

Default FREAKIN EMPIRE POKER

They are giving away Free Poker Office to new people..

Real god damn cute.
Old 04-07-2005, 04:36 PM

Default Re: FREAKIN EMPIRE POKER

Well, it is in their best interest that losing players go broke slower.
Old 04-07-2005, 04:41 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

no, they're not. the author of poker office is an affiliate. if you want to talk about the more try the internet or software forums.
Old 04-08-2005, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
no, they're not. the author of poker office is an affiliate. if you want to talk about the more try the internet or software forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they really are.. I just had my friend sign up and he got it for free. Dont tell me they are not. Its right on the damn front page
Old 04-08-2005, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't see anything on front page. Don't jump to conclusions and over react "OMAGAWD FISH GONNA DIE".

Yes they really are.. I just had my friend sign up and he got it for free. Dont tell me they are not. Its right on the damn front page

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-08-2005, 01:42 AM

DONT CALL ME A DAMN LIAR-- ITS RIGHT HERE

Take directly from Poker Office Start page

Get a FREE copy of PokerOffice!

Due to a new partnership with Empire Poker you can now receive PokerOffice for free if you still don't have an Empire Poker account. On top of this you will get a sign up bonus of up to $100.

Instructions: To receive a 20 % sign up bonus (Max $100) and a free copy of PokerOffice please perform the steps below. Please note that you must perform these steps exactly as described.
1) Download the Empire Software from: Empire-Deal
2) Use bonus code: POKEROFFICE
3) Deposit at least $50 into your account
3) Play at least 250 raked hands

When you reach 250 raked hands you will receive an e-mail with the registration key for PokerOffice. The key will be sent to the e-mail address used when signing up for Empire Poker.

Special Note: When registering for Empire Poker, make sure you type in "POKEROFFICE" in the SIGN UP BONUS CODE-field.

Please note that player status reports are updated on a daily basis so allow for a 24 hour delay before you receive your PokerOffice registration key.

Qualifications: To be eligible for this offer you must be a first time account holder at Empire Poker. You must fund your new account on your own and not thru an inter account transfer from another player.

Please also note that this is a time limited offer. It will be available as long as we run this campaign. If we would to remove the offer when you are in the middle of playing your 250 raked hands, you will still get a free copy of PokerOffice.
Old 04-08-2005, 01:46 AM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

"Special Note: When registering for Empire Poker, make sure you type in "POKEROFFICE" in the SIGN UP BONUS CODE-field." poker office is an affiliate. you enter their code, they get 25% of your rake for life, and you get a "free" copy of poker office. poker office is making the offer, not empire poker. it is on poker office's front page, not empire poker's front page.

http://affiliate.empirepoker.com/
Old 04-08-2005, 01:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"Special Note: When registering for Empire Poker, make sure you type in "POKEROFFICE" in the SIGN UP BONUS CODE-field." poker office is an affiliate. you enter their code, they get 25% of your rake for life, and you get a "free" copy of poker office. poker office is making the offer, not empire poker. it is on poker office's front page, not empire poker's front page.

http://affiliate.empirepoker.com/

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok thats a rip off. Carry on
Old 04-08-2005, 01:59 AM

It doesnt say anything about them getting your rake for life.
Old 04-08-2005, 02:29 AM

This is pretty advanced spam. Either way you're an idiot.

-Michael