Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2005, 02:36 PM

Default check point - my first 4,500 hands

please see my poker tracker numbers for my first 4,500 hands (i've been lurking about this forum for awhile, fairly new to posting). i played a lot of sng's and recently have played about 4,500 6 max poker stars hands (all at $50 nl)

about half of my time is spent during the weekday when the rocks are out. i steal from the blinds a lot and probably have the table image of being a maniac.

also, i don't shy away from 3 or 4 handed games, possibly this skews my vpip a bit??

any advice is welcome, and thanks to all of you who post regularly, i enjoy reading/learning from your wisdom!

vpip = 43
pfr = 13
bb/100 = 13

my worst played hand seems to be AK (average LOSS is about 1 bb per hand played) and the A-small cards.

how does one play loose-aggressive and draw the line on these tough hands? am i the only one in the world who is a loser when holding AK?

thanks!
Old 04-07-2005, 02:41 PM

Default Re: check point - my first 4,500 hands

As far as winrate goes, 4500 hands isnt much to go on, especially if you play SH alot. Those are higher variance games, and your sample is too small to say much with.

VPIP looks high for most table conditions. I suspect you will improve just by tightening up a bit.