Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2005, 01:41 PM

Default Keyboard shortcuts for Party (NO MOUSE)

This was posted before in the Internet forum and the author deleted the link from his post so I'm cross posting in here because this is a super helpful link for me.

If you play online poker for more than an hour or two, or if you play multiple tables at a time, you may get tired of using the mouse whenever you need to fold, check, bet, call or raise. Most of the poker clients don't provide keyboard shortcuts for playing. But there is a way to set up your Windows computer so that when you type a particular key it behaves as though you had moved the mouse to a specific place and, if you want, clicked. It takes a few minutes to set up, but with our step-by-step guide it's easy to do. Once you get accustomed to using the keyboard you'll never go back to the mouse!

http://www.onlinepokerfaq.com/guide/...ess-poker.html

Original thread
Old 04-04-2005, 07:30 PM

Default Re: Keyboard shortcuts for Party (NO MOUSE)

magic_man and I (he figured out the most important parts) did some work recently that made the autohotkey scripts much more elegant: they don't move the mouse to the button, they just post messages to the party window, also Magic_man had the idea to have a circle (I changed it to a square) around the table that is activated so you don't hit fold on your boat when you meant to fold 27 on another table.
Here's the thread magic_man started:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...mp;sb=5&o=