Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2005, 04:22 AM

Default I\'m tired of sending Private PM\'s

O.K everybody, I'm tired, yes tired, In the past few days I have sent over 25 Private Messages to 2 + 2 posters. In each of those PM's I have asked the addressee to please put me on ignore. Yes, I want them to ignore anything and everything that I post up here. I have in most cases called them a nasty name. Like A$$hole. I don't like using that term but I am weak and well... you know what I mean. BTW the dollar signs were replaced with ss's in the messages. I don't like calling people these names even if they deserve it.

Everyone of these fellows or ladies if there are any. Although I doubt that a woman would find me less than irresistable. So I'm pretty sure there were no women. Anyway, each of them threw a personal insult my way. One called me an "idiot", another told me he hated me, someone else called me a "tool". Now the first guy might be right. Since I don't know what in the hell a "tool" is I'm at least not very bright. But that doesn't mean that I like it broadcast all over the internet. I also don't feel that I should have to read something from someone of whom I have absolutley no respect.

Consequently, I felt it necessary to post this message. To anyone and everyone on 2 + 2. Should you find it necessary to insult me in any way on this forum for any reason I will put the ignore button on you. I will not send you a PM. Consider the above "A$$hole message" as being sent to you.
It would be much easier on me if any of you feel that reading something I post is a waste of time please put the ignore switch on me. I hope this is not too much to ask. I realize that it is self serving since it will save me a lot of time having to click the ignore button.

Thank you,

Vince
Old 04-04-2005, 05:22 AM

Default Re: I\'m tired of sending Private PM\'s

[ QUOTE ]
O.K everybody, I'm tired, yes tired, In the past few days I have sent over 25 Private Messages to 2 + 2 posters. In each of those PM's I have asked the addressee to please put me on ignore. Yes, I want them to ignore anything and everything that I post up here. I have in most cases called them a nasty name. Like A$$hole. I don't like using that term but I am weak and well... you know what I mean. BTW the dollar signs were replaced with ss's in the messages. I don't like calling people these names even if they deserve it.

Everyone of these fellows or ladies if there are any. Although I doubt that a woman would find me less than irresistable. So I'm pretty sure there were no women. Anyway, each of them threw a personal insult my way. One called me an "idiot", another told me he hated me, someone else called me a "tool". Now the first guy might be right. Since I don't know what in the hell a "tool" is I'm at least not very bright. But that doesn't mean that I like it broadcast all over the internet. I also don't feel that I should have to read something from someone of whom I have absolutley no respect.

Consequently, I felt it necessary to post this message. To anyone and everyone on 2 + 2. Should you find it necessary to insult me in any way on this forum for any reason I will put the ignore button on you. I will not send you a PM. Consider the above "A$$hole message" as being sent to you.
It would be much easier on me if any of you feel that reading something I post is a waste of time please put the ignore switch on me. I hope this is not too much to ask. I realize that it is self serving since it will save me a lot of time having to click the ignore button.

Thank you,

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

You must lead a sad existence.

Goody, I'm already ON his ignore.
Old 04-04-2005, 07:53 AM

You and I have never interacted here, so I hope you'll take this in the spirit in which it is intended.

You take yourself way too seriously.

Granted, we can all be guilty of this from time to time, but you seem obsessed with being "wronged" all the time, and, worse yet, you seem to believe that anyone else here really cares a lot about your being "wronged."

Just post and be humble and if someone comes at you sideways, just say something like "I don't think I deserve to be insulted," or "I was only stating my opinion," or "perhaps it's a matter of perspective," or something.

Good lord. We've all bumped heads with one or two folks up here. You're not special. Just play past it.
Old 04-04-2005, 08:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You and I have never interacted here,

[/ QUOTE ]

So why did you feel it necessary to start now? I was fine with never interacting with you. I don't feel that I missed anything.

[ QUOTE ]
you take yourself too seriously

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny coming from a guy that's telling me that I take myself too seriously. Are you serious?

[ QUOTE ]
you seem to believe that anyone else here really cares a lot about your being "wronged."

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean that they don't?

[ QUOTE ]
Just post and be humble

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I won't! So there... just post I mean. I am very humble.

[ QUOTE ]
You're not special.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I am.

Thanks for the response. It makes me feel....special. See even yopu think I'm special.

Vince
Old 04-04-2005, 09:25 AM

There is only one way to control who reads your posts.
Old 04-04-2005, 10:19 AM

so you're tired of sending private private messages?

that's interesting.
Old 04-04-2005, 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Consequently, I felt it necessary to post this message. To anyone and everyone on 2 + 2. Should you find it necessary to insult me in any way on this forum for any reason I will put the ignore button on you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince has poopy pants!
Old 04-04-2005, 11:14 AM

So, you're tired of sending angry PMs.

If you're tired of acting childishly, you can always stop, thus killing two birds.
Old 04-04-2005, 11:22 AM

you're a tool
Old 04-04-2005, 11:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so I hope you'll take this in the spirit in which it is intended.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you tried. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
His response was sadly predictable.