Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2005, 12:08 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts
Default PokerChips.Com Delivered To Me In 2-3 DAYS (not months)

Hey there! I've heard all the complaints about people not receiving their custom orders for three months. Well, I didn't want to wait that long.

Just check to see what they have in stock that can ship out right away, they're pretty good about it. I wanted to get some real clays to use in my new cash games.

Just wanted some whites for $1 and reds for $5. The only in-stock ones they had with edge spots were white with gray and mandarin red with pink. Not really my top picks.

So I just chose to get 150 plain white and 150 plain mandarin red. Total was about 120 bucks with shipping from their center in Maine to me in Massachusetts. Received them in about 2-3 days time.
Old 04-02-2005, 02:49 PM

Default Re: PokerChips.Com Delivered To Me In 2-3 DAYS (not months)

What Molds were available?
Old 04-02-2005, 05:56 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The only mold they had for me was the Circle/Square. This is odd because their website states that for the plain chips without edge spots or inlays, only Roman is available (and it was what I was actually looking for)
Old 04-02-2005, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The only mold they had for me was the Circle/Square. This is odd because their website states that for the plain chips without edge spots or inlays, only Roman is available (and it was what I was actually looking for)

[/ QUOTE ]

That is meant for custom orders.

The circle/square mold is their non edge spot, already made into sets mold. They have 500 piece sets of the circle/square mold non edge spotted chips for sale for $250 including a case. For true clay chips, thats an awesome deal.
Old 04-02-2005, 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is meant for custom orders.

The circle/square mold is their non edge spot, already made into sets mold. They have 500 piece sets of the circle/square mold non edge spotted chips for sale for $250 including a case. For true clay chips, thats an awesome deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the clays without edge spots or inlays are only 35 cents each. So 500 of them should cost $175, so they're charging you $75 for a case it looks like.

I would much rather have gotten my chips with edge spots, and of course a custom inlay. But waiting three months AND paying almost a buck a chip was just too much right now. Dropping the inlay and just going with the edge spots cuts that price in half (50 cents per chip) but you still have to wait a long time. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2005, 10:49 PM

pics lol
Old 04-03-2005, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
pics lol

[/ QUOTE ]

No way man, it's only 300 chips and they're super plain. Wish I had edge spots. *pout*