Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2005, 01:07 PM

Default Wendover on Sunday?

If anyone, by some huge coincidence, is planning on being in Wendover, NV playing on Sunday, I am planning on being there as well. It's either that or Mormon church services!!! AHHH!

I'll be the big bearded guy from Montana wearing a Camoflague Baseball cap. I'll probably be at the Rainbow unless I change my mind between now and then (Could happen pretty easily) or hear info on one of the other rooms in town that would make it mandatory to go there! [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

Ya, Ya, Info! If anyone does have any current info on any of the games in Wendover I'd love to hear it!

Thanks
Fishwhenican
Old 03-18-2005, 05:20 PM

Default Re: Wendover on Sunday?

I can't help you, but I hereby request a trip report. I was a wendover regular when I lived in SLC 6+ years ago, haven't been in a long time and would like to know if the action is good next time I'm in town. PM if you want.
Old 03-18-2005, 05:57 PM

Action is just fine. I don't get there a whole lot. last time in January. I have not played the montego or whatever it is. Just rainblow. Rainbow is nonsmoking the other is smoking I think.
Old 03-20-2005, 10:40 PM

OK,,
I ended up playing at the Nugget. The bus I took over there only stopped at that place and I didn't feel like messing around with shuttles.

Poker room was right next to the slots so it was a bit noisy. They had one table of 1-5 going for most of the afternoon. A second table started up at about 2:00, but with a 3:00 tourney we ended up combining the two tables into one.

Play was fairly loose but the cards were pretty dead. I would go up a little and down a little and ended up little in the end