Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2005, 11:20 PM

Default Hand Converter Help

Allright folks....I play on PokerRoom and right now the hand converter does not work quite right. That's fine and I guess I could just post a hand history or two out but I would like to do so in the standard form that is in place here.

As such I am looking to take my hands in question and copy the format from a site that does work. I have tried just altering a few things on my own and have not had any real luck yet.

So.....can someone be kind enough to print out a hand history that goes to the river from a supported sight so I can mimick it?

Thank you for any help you can give me in this.

And yes I have searched on this topic. Found several posts where people were giving examples of histories that did not work but I already have that [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2005, 08:36 AM

Location: Condemned to a lifetime in the kiddie pool, where I will never make moves.
Default Re: Hand Converter Help

Huh? I don't understand what you are asking.

It is fairly simple to make a HH "look" like a standard hand post here. I don't see how you can't do this.

The only thing I think may be tripping you up is making these symbols: [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img][img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
To do this, use the words club, spade, heart, and diamond, and put a colon directly before and after the word.
Example,
:thesymbolname:

Also, the 10 positions at a table are, UTG UTG+1 UTG+2 MP1 MP2 MP3 CO Button SB BB.