Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-04-2005, 06:56 AM

Default 2 PL 5/10 pp hands

Hand 1: No read on villian, though he just won a big pot making a backdoor flush, and was pretty lag. He raised 67s from ep and got reraised from the sb. He called and raised sb's small bet on the flop with mid pair and bet the turn as well after getting called cracking sb's QQ.

He has 1700 and i have him covered. He limps UTG, 2 more limp and I raise the pot with QQ in the sb, which is 60. Villian calls and an MP limper calls.

Flop: KJ6 (two diamonds, I have a Qd) Pot: 200

I check, villian bets 75, MP folds, I call.

Turn: Qs Pot: 350

I bet out 250 he min raises me to 500 leaving him 1100 behind. I think and push his remaining chips in. He calls and has Td9d.

River I don't improve.

Hand 2: Opponents are pretty new to the table and havent done anything crazy. All have around 900. This is maybe like 10-20 hands after my loss with the QQ hand.

Folded to button who raises to 35, sb calls and I call with AQo.

Flop: A33 (two clubs, I have Qc)

Checked to button who has it on auto bet pot, which is 102. Sb thinks a little and calls. I think and raise the pot to 500ish leaving me 350 behind. Button thinks and thinks and thinks and pushes the rest of his chips in. SB thinks and thinks and calls. I call my 350.

Am i clearly on tilt in hand 2?? I felt the auto bet pot was weak and did not mean AK and sb calling there was weak as well.
Old 03-04-2005, 08:54 AM

Default Re: 2 PL 5/10 pp hands

Hand 1 is tricky but I`d rather call / fold here.
Gaybets usually represents draws.
Hand 2 looks like tilt to me.

Good Luck