Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2005, 04:56 PM

Default Why Must I Lower The Toilet Seat?

I was just trying to mind my own business, taking a piss in this bathroom at work. I finished up, looking down and smiling, yes someday, you will make a girl or effiminate man very happy or sad, some day.

Anyways, I then noticed a note that said please lower the toilet seat. Why? Because women are too [censored] lazy to lower it themselves? How about please raise it when your done!

What happens is they go into the bathroom, sit, [censored], and leave. I go into the bathroom, must raise the seat, pee, then lower it. That is 2 things I must do to their none, not fair.

What gives? There is no justice. Are women so stupid they try to sit when the seat is up? I don't get it. This isn't equal rights.
Old 03-03-2005, 04:57 PM

Default Re: Why Must I Lower The Toilet Seat?

[ QUOTE ]
I was just trying to mind my own business, taking a piss in this bathroom at work. I finished up, looking down and smiling, yes someday, you will make a girl or effiminate man very happy or sad, some day.

Anyways, I then noticed a note that said please lower the toilet seat. Why? Because women are too [censored] lazy to lower it themselves? How about please raise it when your done!

What happens is they go into the bathroom, sit, [censored], and leave. I go into the bathroom, must raise the seat, pee, then lower it. That is 2 things I must do to their one, not fair.

What gives? There is no justice. Are women so stupid they try to sit when the seat is up? I don't get it. This isn't equal rights.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope you flushed the note.
Old 03-03-2005, 04:57 PM

Because women are always right.
Old 03-03-2005, 05:07 PM

Because of the worst possible result factor coupled with remnants of chivalry.

Mens Worst result? You piss on the seat.

Her Worst Result? She gets her ass wet with toilet water.

So you being a supposed advanced lifeform, should show signs of "common courtesy", and help avoid the greater evil.

Ass wet with toilet water would probably not make many women very happy, unhappy woman, means trouble for every man.

Get it? It's really not too hard.
Old 03-03-2005, 05:11 PM

I always lower the seat and lid when I'm done, and it bugs me when people come into my house and don't do the same. It's like "Hey, everybody look at this pot that I sh*t and piss in."

Basic rule: Leave it the way you found it.
Old 03-03-2005, 05:13 PM

No, this is wrong. See, because women sit on the seat, they should be responsible for putting it down. Logic dictates why. If a man walks into the bathroom and the seat is up, he doesn't have to touch the seat. If the seat is down, he has to lift it up, then he has to put it down, he then has to touch the seat twice where he would not have had to touch it once. Women OTOH touch the seat anyway so the hardship of making them touch the seat with their hands is negligible. The most important value to serve is touching the seat of a public toilet as few times as possible. Since women have to touch it anyway the burden should be on them to deal with it. The rule should be leave the seat up. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2005, 05:14 PM

I too have questioned this. My wife tried to explain that it is because sometimes she gets up in the middle of the night and forgets to check to see if it is down. I told her r that anyone who doies not look at the toilet seat before using deserves whatever they get whether it be a fall in a bigger than expected whole or a seat that is wet. Comon she expects me to look before I use it in the middle of the night.

BTW I have no problems with the signs that asjk that you raise the seat before doing your stand up business.
Old 03-03-2005, 05:22 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

i've always refused to with every girl i've lived with including the current one and none have had a problem with it. guy lifts seat, guy lowers seat: 2 steps. girl doesn't lift seat, girl doesn't lower seat: 0 steps. if i have to lift or she has to lower, that's 1 step maximum.

I leave it up at my house. Why? 'Cause I don't want guys pissing on my seat!

Just because you have to touch it more logic is wrong. What about the logic of...for both genders 4 total bathroom functions 3/4s of the time the seat should be down....

We could use even more logic, why not just piss outside? in the sink? Logic does not belong in the bathroom.

I'll stick with common courtesy and avoiding the bigger evil---women with wet toilet water asses.