Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2005, 11:57 AM

Default positional stats post

after playing nearly 15k hands at the party .50/1.00 and 1/2 games, i've noticed something rather odd in my position stats. i dont seem to be any loser in late position, or any tighter in early position. VPIP% is pretty much the same across the board.
[image]http://img52.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img52&image=positionstats12qs.jpg[/image]

so my question to you is this, is my early position VPIP% too high, or optimal. obviously the late position VPIP% number is too tight, but i feel like i play suited connectors and suited kings in late position after several limpers. any other hands worth playing in these positions? how many limpers do you like to have before limping with K4s or 67S? also how do my PFR and raise when first in numbers look? is there anything else about these numbers that needs my attention? this is kind of tricky to answer so i really appreciate any and all responses. thanks!!

EDIT: if the picture isnt loading you can find the stats here .
Old 03-01-2005, 11:59 AM

Default Re: positional stats post

Is this really a huge concern at micro levels? I think we tend to play a lot looser in EP in these passive games. Combine that with your too tight late position play and it might even out. I could be talking out my arse though.
Old 03-01-2005, 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is this really a huge concern at micro levels?

[/ QUOTE ]
might as well plug the leak now while its cheap. and wreap the benefits when its higher.
Old 03-01-2005, 12:08 PM

The 'rate this image' thing is obscuring your button numbers [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] However, you seem a bit tight overall, and 14.5% in the CO is definitely too tight. On the other hand you could just be getting a lot of junk in the CO over 14k hands.

Looks like UTG is one of your loosest positions too, that's strange [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-01-2005, 12:08 PM

Well, I was referring more to the possibility that your stats are a result of you adjusting your play for the micro level and not because of serious leaks.
Old 03-01-2005, 12:22 PM

Might be too tight.... Might mant lossen up a little. Could be the reason why only won 6 big bills (How much of 1-2 are you playing?) in 14K of hands. I would also think you need to be more aggresive. I not saying make big changes. Just tad bit more loose and tad bit more aggresive.

IF I was looking at stats I say you where Tight/Pasive... I more lag working my way in to TAG. For me Ideal VP$IP is around 18% with Aggression rating close to 10%
Old 03-01-2005, 12:27 PM

You are WAY too tight from the Button IMO. 15% is losing you a lot of profit. Read Nate's post in general, and read my post recently on the power of the button if you want to see what's more in line. I'm 22%VPIP/18% PFR OTB, IIRC, but I'm working on getting it higher.

Rob